The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great grow journal! Everything looks nice and healthy! I wish I had the space to grow outdoors too! Keep the pictures coming and keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

swiftgt said:
wow man there looking awesome,
the dab and b x g13 look like there going to yeild a serious amount
of prime bud!
looks like its gona be a snug fit in there,
are you gona stick with the 5gals buckets in there?

ya there gonna be sweet! :hubba: the Dabney Blu & Original Diesel are gonna be big yielders of some killer smoke. especially the OD its an all around 10. the Berm x G13 will give a good yield of some dank buds not as big as the Dab & OD but better than average. the lowest yielder will most likely be
the pre98 Bubba Kush its a low yielder but the potency makes up for the smaller harvest you get but all 4 strains are great in there own way.
they are snug in there but not to bad they seem to be done stretching and they fit perfect. it gives me a very nice canopy 4x4ft. they will stay in the 5-gal. buckets there perfect for the size plants i have. 6-gal. might have been better but these will do just fine.

smokybear said:
Great grow journal! Everything looks nice and healthy! I wish I had the space to grow outdoors too! Keep the pictures coming and keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

thanks Smokey i got to go out today and spay the plants with some insecticidal soap i got something munchin on the leaves. so i got to get that under control and transplant them into bigger pots. also have some Auto flowering strains that just popped so i got to transplant those also.

yea it looks like you have the perfect size plants to fit in there,
i want i to sort mine out abit better,
but untill i chop my crazy sativas, im never going to have
efficient use of space!
cool your already transplanting the autos,
are you going to grow them outside?
did you deside what size pot to finish them in?
i have mine out there now, there comming on well enough,
but there quite short only just over a foot,
i have to repot them i think, but im gona have to hide them better when i do that!
bugs munchen your crop, ha tell me about it! :rolleyes:

swiftgt said:
yea it looks like you have the perfect size plants to fit in there,
i want i to sort mine out abit better,
but untill i chop my crazy sativas, im never going to have
efficient use of space!
cool your already transplanting the autos,
are you going to grow them outside?
did you deside what size pot to finish them in?
i have mine out there now, there comming on well enough,
but there quite short only just over a foot,
i have to repot them i think, but im gona have to hide them better when i do that!
bugs munchen your crop, ha tell me about it! :rolleyes:

they fit good but i got lucky! ;) i was growing them just to keep the strain going till i could flower some out. but i got anxious to flower something so i cycled my mothers into the tent i thought it would fit but i had to do alot of LST to a couple of plants but now they fit awesome. i just lolli-popped them all so i should end up with some big tops.:hubba:
and i got to transplant the Autos today i think im gonna use 1/2 or 1 gal. pots i want to look around the forums and see what people are using.
we both got the bugs eating our leaves bummer :rolleyes: ive been spaying them with homeade insecticidal soap the past few days. we had rain for almost the past 2 weeks so i did not check the girls i figured they would be fine with all the rain but when i checked them the other day most got lots of holes in the leaves im not sure whats eating it but there going to town.
and here are some pics from lights off last night. :cool:

HPIM7698.JPG

HPIM7701.JPG

HPIM7708.JPG

HPIM7709.JPG

HPIM7715.JPG

HPIM7722.JPG

HPIM7723.JPG

HPIM7725.JPG

HPIM7726.JPG

HPIM7738.JPG

HPIM7747.JPG

i repotted my autos yeaterday, into 3/4 gal pots, i would like to go 1 gal but they wont fit where i want to put them, then.
the short stuff and snow ryder are quite short even for an auto, mine are about 14" they wont get that much bigger, so 1gal pots would be perfect,
you going to do the autos ouside?
i have 5 outside and about 10 inside,
i have to get off my *** asnd deside what training im going to use,
maybe supper crop or lst,
what you think?

swiftgt said:
i repotted my autos yeaterday, into 3/4 gal pots, i would like to go 1 gal but they wont fit where i want to put them, then.
the short stuff and snow ryder are quite short even for an auto, mine are about 14" they wont get that much bigger, so 1gal pots would be perfect,
you going to do the autos ouside?
i have 5 outside and about 10 inside,
i have to get off my *** asnd deside what training im going to use,
maybe supper crop or lst,
what you think?

yup gonna do them outside. :rolleyes::cool:
i would not do any training on the autos i think it will do more harm then good since they finish so early. ;):hubba:

i transplanted all my outdoor plants yesterday there looking good they have some minor bug probs something was eating the leaves but i made some insecticidal soap and have been spraying seems to be working.
i also added a strip of sticky tape around the pots to stop slugs.

HPIM7818.JPG

HPIM7803.JPG

HPIM7804.JPG

HPIM7805.JPG

HPIM7806.JPG

HPIM7807.JPG

HPIM7808.JPG

HPIM7812.JPG

HPIM7813.JPG

HPIM7815.JPG

HPIM7816.JPG

HPIM7817.JPG

Pothead420 said:
i would not do any training on the autos i think it will do more harm then good since they finish so early. ;):hubba:
i ment my normal strains, not the autos!:rolleyes:
the autos would be better off untrained, maybe lst,havent tryed though,

wow man your garden is realy greening up!
so have the bugs buggered off yet?:D

swiftgt said:
i ment my normal strains, not the autos!:rolleyes:
the autos would be better off untrained, maybe lst,havent tryed though,

wow man your garden is realy greening up!
so have the bugs buggered off yet?:D

ya i think im getting them under control :rolleyes: damn bugs :hubba:

well when i started a few months back with my buddy we each had some sweet genetics. he had the following strains all from seeds. to look for keepers
White Rhino
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
DP Blueberry
Crystal
Ice
AK-47
Chronic
the AK and the Chronics are 4 weeks in and there already breaking branches.:hubba: the Ice and Crystal were good but not worth keeping same with the DP BlueBerry out of 40 seeds there was 16 fems all lanky plants that cant even hold there own wieght small yields but the bud was not bad. the ERSB started to put out naners in week 6 the mix is a secret just says its about 5-6 staivas in the mix but even cut at 7-1/2 weeks it was actually good had a strong lemon/citrus/haze scent and taste. would be nice if it did not hermie. but we got his line-up down to the AK and Chronics there was just to many mothers of unworthy genetics
and here is the list of clones i brought to the table.
Dabney Blu
KKSC
OD
Berm x G13
pre98 Bubba Kush
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
AK48
Top 44
Dire x Blue Buddha
Jimmie choco x Blue Buddha
Jimmie choco x Dire
Dragons Breath
all except the AK48 did real good but again only had room for a few moms so i decided to keep the ones worth keeping. the others that i hacked into clones and are replaceable i have lots of those beens left.
Dabney Blu
KKSC
pre98 Bubba Kush
Berm x G13
OD
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
AK-47
so im happy with the moms i got! i brought home a well rooted AK that we think is the cherry pheno this morning. and im gonna try to keep them very small by doing bonsai to the moms. i have 7 in a small tent now. and 3 different Chems coming the D, 91, #4 thats 10 mothers. i will have a sweet line-up but size is a big issue here. my veg tent is 3 x 1-1/2 x 6 using low level of fluros to keep growth as slow as possible. its working out well hope it contiues here are some pics of the mothers im letting them grow a bit to take cuts but once i take them im trimming it down to nothing i already did a good trim but there bouncing back now should be able to clone in about 2 weeks

HPIM7932.JPG

HPIM7935.JPG

HPIM7938.JPG

HPIM7941.JPG

HPIM7942.JPG

HPIM7943.JPG

HPIM7945.JPG

HPIM7947.JPG

HPIM7949.JPG

HPIM7951.JPG

HPIM7952.JPG

i have been feeding with Bio-Bizz- Bio Bloom, and Fish Mix, GH Alg-A-Mic, and Floralicious Plus, Botnicare Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag, Epsom Salt, and Molasses at 1000ppm.
and the plants look great no burnt leaf tips, no signs of overfertilzation. :cool:
so i decided to take them from 1000ppm to 1200ppm and see how they respond. if it handles 1200ppm i will go to 1300 then to 1400ppm i will keep raising the ppm untill i get minor burns on the leaf tips. so i can push them to the limit.;):D
i also added a couple things into the mix.
Botnicare pure blend pro Bloom, and Kool Bloom :hubba:

these pics were from this morning. i think im coming up to 4 weeks of flower.
there starting to pack on some wieght and there getting real frosty.:hubba:
i also hooked up my carbon filter yesterday the smell is getting very strong i have to go today and pick up a bigger filter. so i will have 2 filters running that should do the trick. :cool:
the Original Diesel is starting slower than the rest but smells amazing and has lots of budsites you can see its gonna have some sweet buds just by looking at the formation of the plant.
the Dab and Berm x G13 are budding up the fastest the Dab has some big colas already same with the Berm x G13 there both getting real frosty and both have a great smell to them very strong odor.:D
the pre98 Bubba Kush has a nice top cola and a bunch of lower budsites its the frostiest plant in there so far. its not gonna yield like the others but will most likely be one of the most potent out of the bunch.

HPIM8033.JPG

HPIM8037.JPG

HPIM8038.JPG

HPIM8039.JPG

HPIM8040.JPG

HPIM8041.JPG

HPIM8046.JPG

HPIM8048.JPG

HPIM8051.JPG

HPIM8042.JPG

HPIM8045.JPG

HPIM8026.JPG

well i went to the hydro store yesterday to get a new carbon filter. my old filter is on its last leg so it will be used to scrub the air a second time after the air goes out of the tent.
that filter has a diameter 5.5" and a hieght of 18" the new filter is in the tent pulling air out of the tent. its a bit bigger than my old one the diameter is
5.5" and a hieght of 25" here is a crappy diagram of how my filters are running.
and they gave me a free sample of Botnicare Ripe CNS17 1-5-4 i guess it a fairly new product its a ripening formula for the end stages of bloom cycle to increase fruiting and flowering. it has the major and micro nutrients im gonna start using it next time i water.

filter setup.jpg

HPIM8062.JPG

HPIM8069.JPG

HPIM8070.JPG

nice man, there comming on well,
i bought the top flower bloom and root juice both from bio bizz,
and im still using the bio bizz veg+bloom,
works great.....except in the bubbler!
does the fish mix not have a stinking smell off it?
cool filter man, its bigger then the one i got recently!

swiftgt said:
nice man, there comming on well,
i bought the top flower bloom and root juice both from bio bizz,
and im still using the bio bizz veg+bloom,
works great.....except in the bubbler!
does the fish mix not have a stinking smell off it?
cool filter man, its bigger then the one i got recently!

thanks bro ya the Bio-Bizz fish mix does smell but i also used alaska fish mix and fish and seaweed mix now those reak there so bad it makes your whole area smell like dead fish but the bio bizz is good not strong at all. :hubba:
im also glad i went and got the filter it was getting bad but now its nice the filters are working great. :D
and i ran out of my ph tester about 2 weeks ago so i was being lazy and i started having some probs i went and got another ph kit and my water was up near 8 so i flushed it real good with water with a ph of 6 the damage was minor i caught it early so i think it will be fine now that i can PH my water again.

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
wow! You are DOIN' it!
thanks Murder :cool:
and i totally agree that some of the best genetic are in northern cali
but there making the rounds, most of Calis finest is all over the US now and is spreading fast im on the east coast and have acsess to most Cali genetics

Latest posts

Back