The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the hats I bought tc! a salsa bowl, some glass stars to hang in the car..

011809 hats grow update 003.jpg

011809 hats grow update 019.jpg

011809 hats grow update 011.jpg

got toasted and played the ukalayle the last night...I know I spelled that wrong lol..

011809 hats grow update 010.jpg

011809 hats grow update 016.jpg

011809 hats grow update 004.jpg

Welcome to the Newest Members of the FGG.....

Rosebud and NorthernHoney!

Lets PARTY!
:yay::banana: :yay: :banana:
:bong2: :48: :bong2:
:lama:​

Looking good on the Chapo's, 2Dog....I KNOW I spelled that wrong, I should stick to englais eh?

hick did you call me a goat?? LMAO!!! uhhh I dont get it..:p
I think he meant kid...

where are the beans goat? :eek:

where are the beans kid...

I didnt buy any jumping beans unfortunately...I regret it now. :D

I bought some of those when I was a kid, my bro got the more active pack of beans....I was really bummmed until mother said it was bugs inside jumping around, then he tormented me with them all the way back Home, over 600 miles. Kept telling me they were gonna hatch and get inside me somehow....mean boy. I got my boogers out of my nose and.....you get the pic. Back seat with the bro, good times.....till dad reached around the seat and smacked us good as he could.....and we were quiet for fifty miles.

a feigned attempt at humor 2dogs
"How you bean, kid"...:eek:

how... oh man Im stoned .. this poor kid is almost 30 and chef is calling 40 old and I am confused because I still feel about 19... ;)

40 is the new thirty I thot?

I got that stoned thing too.. tcbud cant believe she wrote her last post here...maybe the booger thing is too much.....

naw its ok...but I would have scratched him myself...used to tell my brothers "this cat has claws"

Ozzy :confused2: I'm 40, brain thinks it's 20, and the body feel like it's 80. what kinda math is that?

thats some crappy math ozz... gotta work on the last one. does rascal have his paws up toasting them?

Just had to get him off my chest so I could get out of bed. His favorite place to sleep. not in just my bed but on me while I'm in my bed. Time for a wake n bake.

yeah I need a bowl then a sandwhich...good times.

I'm 40 and it sucks. In a few months grey hair have sprouted, and my eyes have literally gone to pot. Seriously- like bam!!! My son told me I was wrinkly and my teeth were yellow a few weeks ago.

I'm getting old. :(

So yea I whine. But damn....it sucks.

u just need some teeth whitening strips! bam u look ten years younger. I buy the generic ones that stick to the teeth from target.

2Dog said:
u just need some teeth whitening strips! bam u look ten years younger. I buy the generic ones that stick to the teeth from target.

I use those too. I don't think they're really that yellow. 5 yr old kids are just brutally honest. :giggle:

2Dog said:
I didnt buy any jumping beans unfortunately...I regret it now. :D
Ah I forgot about those jumping beans - I was in the hospital once when I was little and dad promised me a pet.... shows up next day with a small clear box of mexican jumping beans.... :D I named them all. I was very very bored.

Latest posts

Back