The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two hatched in my bedroom weeks later and I put them outside the next day. You have to soak the beans once in a while in water or they will die.

ahhh I always wondered about that. You know what I want to try to grow is a venus fly trap. I saw a show the other day about them and there are sensors in them and the fly has to hit 2 of the hairs within 20 seconds or they won't close. I saw some at the nursery at Christmas time but didn't get one. I may get one the next time I see one and see what happens.

Hi. I would like to subscribe to this forum, but I don't see an option to do it. Is it closed to new members or do I not have the option because I'm a newbie here? Nice forum either way.

welcome gone please go to the use cp on top left once there click group memberships bottom left and apply tc will approve you~

Hi. I would like to subscribe to this forum, but I don't see an option to do it. Is it closed to new members or do I not have the option because I'm a newbie here? Nice forum either way.

LOL.
That sounded repetitive. Is it closed to new subscribers or am I just to new with MP to join groups? Thanks.

2Dog said:
welcome gone please go to the use cp on top left once there click group memberships bottom left and apply tc will approve you~

No probs..like 2dog says, click on your user cp (control panel). You should see settings & options, private messages, etc. Its under misc. Click group memberships. Hope this helps.

Gone2pot! said:
LOL.
That sounded repetitive. Is it closed to new subscribers or am I just to new with MP to join groups? Thanks.
Here is what the screen looks like.... Screenshot-Growing Marijuana Forum - Group Memberships - Mozilla Firefox.png

Hello Gone2, I just sent you a PM, will be looking to see if you want to join soon.
Welcome to MP! and the FGG!

hello Mr. Von Budmiester...hows things?

cleaning time...bathrooms almost done, laundry in progress and mopping lays ahead...kitchen is clean dishwasher is running...taking a smoke break listening to fergie..

I like lady....I have her ringtones and when it goes off strangers start singing to me lmao...

beyonce is my fav newer lady artist. Ive seen her twice also seen alicia keys she is awesome live...
snoop is my fav live male..seen him twice too...OMG...WHAT A SHOW.

I will listen to Gaga when my wife has her on and she is on my Zune if I feel like listening to her but my tastes are more like Clutch, Static X, The Black Keys, Metallica....I like old school rap like Public Enemy, KRS1, Gangstar, Wu Tang...

Whoo hoo
thanks for all the help with joining. I don't know my way around the site yet, but I've been reading this thread in my spare minutes here and there over the last couple of days. What a nice group.
(I like lady gaga too).

Dear Friends,

I just posted to the sick plants thread, and wanted to ask here if some of you would mind hopping over and reading it. I don't know how many of you read the sick plant section, and I've always counted on the FGG as where I post my problems and seek advice. But if you have time to offer me any advice, I'd be deeply grateful. I'm very confused and very concerned, and desperate for help. Here's the direct link:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=615497#post615497

Thank you in advance!!!

Welcome to the Newest Member of the FGG, Gone2pot!

Time to have Party!

:guitar: :banana: :guitar: :banana: :guitar:
:welcome:
:bong2: :48: :bong2:

Will be looking in on that thread Mohave....​

Latest posts

Back