The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ladies!

And gent!

Welcome to the forum Storm Crow..I like your name!

I'm Thorn, I'm a young woman in my 20's. Brunette. I have been growing since July 2007. I now have a micro grow that is just 15" cubed!!! Currently I'm concentrating on growing Orange Candy Floss from Dutchbreed and enjoy doing fun grows such as the Med Grow etc. I will soon be starting up the 'Toxic Waste' grow, which will be for anyone who wants to join in and see if they can grow a plant from seed (or clone) to harvest in a Toxic Waste candy tub!

I started smoking the herb when I was 16 in college. I can remember the first time I properly felt stoned...I just remember thinking 'why has my face gone numb'! I then stopped a year or so later. I occasionally smoked it on the following years. But started again a few months after starting to date my boyfriend almost 2 years ago. I only wish I'd decided to learn to grow it sooner!

Now I can't wait to have my own place so I can dig out my 150watt HPS and do a 'real' grow lol!

I find smoking MJ helps with alsorts of pain, including back pain, headaches, period pain and muscle fatigue. IT also helps enormously with my depressive spells, anger and anxiety. I enjoy most of all going on camping trips and getting really high and going out for random walks and sitting in nature and enjoying a smoke.

Hope all you ladies are doing well this year :)

tcbud said:
Thanks Mom, but no....lets let this one be the introduce yourselves....
and any discussions can be started by other members in other threads, (in this one if they like) Coffee Table threads.....or if they are specific to other parts of the forum they can be posted there? Maybe lable of FGG in the title??? along with what it is about???

:eek: ..hey Art..Did you understand any of this? Im haveing troubles here.:rolleyes: ..must be WOMAN talk;)..I even tried reading it backwards:spit: :bolt::bong:

Just funning tcbud:heart:

blancolighter said:
Shoot, I think I've gotten some quality info from all you gals, thanks, you ladies rock! Count me in as an appreciater! (My wife helps me grow, but she doesn't get on here really, maybe she will now if she sees this thread...)

:ciao: Im sure I would like to meet Mrs.blancolighter...why not introduce us to her.?.and let her see what a wonderfull group a Ladies we have here..Allmost as wonderfull as the ones in my Shed:p

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:eek: ..hey Art..Did you understand any of this? Im haveing troubles here.:rolleyes: ..must be WOMAN talk;)..I even tried reading it backwards:spit: :bolt::bong:

Just hit the quote button for the first time, and yes dear it was "woman" talk, I was answering a question of SmokinMom's, try to keep up dear.

Just funnin' 4u.....
really.
And, where is the new bpom, did I dream I won that? I wanted to tell everyone Thank You for voting for Tuffy the purpyest purple plant I ever seen.

Let's get back on topic guys....
let's see your girls.....
I dont even care if there is a flash or not.:postpicsworthless:
below is another bud from a sister plant to the one voted bpom january. That plant was just 23 inches tall.

ctmpphpx4ElT6.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
sorry tc
heres one ,,,a week or so from harvest,,cam sucks tho :spit:

View attachment 95717

ps thorn ive the toxic can ready ,,,,just say when

sending the BoyZ to watch over her..:chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck:

4u2sm0ke said:

I thought this was the long awaited and highly anticipated Female Growers Group Cheescake Christmas Calendar thread :hubba:

TURKEYNECK said:
Thorn..Did you say you went to college when you were 16? wow.

Yea as Ukgirl said, in the uk we finish school at 16 with GCSEs then go to college for 2 years and hopefully gain A Levels then off to university for a degree. lol well I managed the first one of those :rolleyes: :ignore:

UKgirl420 said:
ps thorn ive the toxic can ready ,,,,just say when

Hey girl! How you doing, you all snowed up this morning? The toxic waste will start when I chop my OCF down I think. I want to get them started on 18/6 instead of right into 12/12 so in say about a week we can start germinating them. that sound cool? the boyfriend wants to join in on this one too hehe :p

I'll be back in a bit with a pic Mam :giggle:

I was Lady Green until the X became.........a Thorn in my side, so to speak. (no pun intended)

Here's what I can do outdoors with the right genetics. Being so far north, I'm limited to early flowering strains.

I've come up with the plan on how to grow varieties that I wouldn't normally be able to grow. It involves building a light-proof grow box...........I'll be using a reversible motor, deep-cycle batteries, solar panel, invertor and a timer. I'm working on a trip switch......just in case someone walks my trail.

Here, I'll post a pic of the blueprint for your viewing.

Lady Green a.k.a. Oscar. :peace:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/search.php?searchid=4881

plan.jpg

Female chauvanist pigs. :D

This is downright gender discrimination and every female poster needs to be permanently banned and IP address blocked. :hubba:

Excuse me whilst I don my flame suit and wait for a grilling. :argue: :hitchair: :angrywife: :cry: :2940th_rasta: :dancing:

Oscar said:
I was Lady Green until the X became.........a Thorn in my side, so to speak. (no pun intended)

Here's what I can do outdoors with the right genetics. Being so far north, I'm limited to early flowering strains.

I've come up with the plan on how to grow varieties that I wouldn't normally be able to grow. It involves building a light-proof grow box...........I'll be using a reversible motor, deep-cycle batteries, solar panel, invertor and a timer. I'm working on a trip switch......just in case someone walks my trail.

Here, I'll post a pic of the blueprint for your viewing.

Lady Green a.k.a. Oscar. :peace:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/search.php?searchid=4881
looking at the schematic...2w solar cell is going to take a long time to charge that battery. The reversable motor is going to need a way to reverse. many do so by changing polarity, but no provision to do so in drawing. a simple relay would work. if this is outside...converter will need to be weather proof, and wiring will too.

umbra said:
looking at the schematic...2w solar cell is going to take a long time to charge that battery. The reversable motor is going to need a way to reverse. many do so by changing polarity, but no provision to do so in drawing. a simple relay would work. if this is outside...converter will need to be weather proof, and wiring will too.

The RM will have a sprocket with a chain.....prolly 4 feet depending how far the horizontal panel is wide. The idea is that the timer will trigger the opening of the panel every 12 hours and shut for 12. I've seen this on a large scale......I've seen it done with hydro solution too.

I'm gonna keep it simple and do soil and just 1 box this season. :eek:

There's a few more details I've failed to mention.....and a few that still need to be worked on but I've got a Master Technical/Electrical person to help. I just love him to bits 'n pieces. :hubba:

There will be a seperate box to store some of the apparatus to protect from weather. And definetly the water-proofing is essental.

:ciao: oscar/ladyGreen i have seen these types other then solar ..they call them Sun rooms..Good luck with this and i willl look for the thread start..untill then :bong:

tcbud said:
Let's get back on topic guys....
let's see your girls.....
I dont even care if there is a flash or not.:postpicsworthless:
below is another bud from a sister plant to the one voted bpom january. That plant was just 23 inches tall.

Okay, I was stoned, thot I was in the other thread about posting pics......" Brought to You by......"
ah well. Just noticed.:D

Latest posts

Back