The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine too...;) :p miss that crazy redhead.

I just find it hard to understand why that would run her off...are you sure there wasn't more to it?

I agree she could have all mine to...it's not like they are doing anything for me...lol

Good Morning/afternoon/evening, yesterday I met the surgen, got schedualed for a Angiogram a week from this Thursday, and if they see the valve is messing up, they will take it and replace it on Friday. So, March 12th will be my new unbirthday ( in chinese new year, I will be a Tiger and the Old sign Monkey, that ought to be a conflict as Tigers eat Monkeys for breakfast....lol). I am glad they are doing the exploritory angiogram thing first, I still hold out hope that this breathlessness and tired feeling is just from being out of shape......I should be so lucky.:D

Have a good day everyone, and enjoy life if you can.

LF.....at least you have been observant enough to learn what should or needs to be said....you have a very lucky lady in your life if there is one, and if not, then there is a very fortunate female out there somewhere waiting for you.

Ozzy and 2Dog, She will be back as soon as she gets here and no sooner. Silly stars.

Colorado, congrats on the baby clones....yes spring is right around the corner...I get ths opperation done and I will have seedlings by the end of the month.....yipp! I got some auto's here in the drawer that I can hear every now and then, calling my name....:D

Thank you everyone for your good thots, I truely appreciate them.

I am a monkey tc lol...spring is on its way! raining here..usually it is warm by now so funny.

tc....is the Angiogram the test where they inject a radioactive dye into your blood stream and then you lie down on this sliding table that goes thru this big donut hole thing-a-ma-jig? I think I had one of those done last year. The file copy is a CD I believe? The actual test is equal to about 1500 x-rays if I remember right. They tell you the dye is going to give you a 'warm sensation' but I thought it was more like my blood was boiling. It's a rush tc.

hey everybody. reppin the eastcoast ladies.

newbie grower watchin my babies veg. had a couple of rough starts but think i got it now. growing in soil and 10 gal. aquarium under 400w MH. learning a lot from this site.

Milo, what about us West Coast Ladies?

Painter, I think your talking bout a Cat Scan. Angiogram does have some dye, but IF I remember correctly (memory goes first) the doc will make a insision at my groin, getting to the (femeral?) artery there, then putting a cathater up to my heart thru that artery and then shoot some dye in there....I remember a screen near the bed that showed an xray type picture of my heart. I think that is a angiogram. The WORST part of this procedure is the ten/four? pound bag of sand they put on the original insision to close it up, this bag has to be on there like four hours, this being very uncomfortable and more painful than after the actual chest being cut open. Last time they saw an absess in my heart, this time they should see the heartwall patch and mecanical valve. That way the doc should be ready and know exactly what he is gonna replace. I sure love modern technology. Also, I hold out hope that all is well in there and I can pack up after and head home ( wishful thinking prolly, but hope is still there for me ). Baring that, the surgery will be the next morning.

TC, your right about the angiogram... Sometimes the incision is in the arm near the elbow but the femoral artery is the typical spot. They have improved the technique with the sandbag. Some places it's not terribly long. I hope everything in there is 'beautiful' and you won't need anything else done.
((((((HUG))))))

tc....woops, wrong test on my part....I tried to get the VA to look at the five CD disks they let me borrow but a Nurse Ratchet like character wouldn't put them in their computer to take a peek

My old disfigured fingers are crossed for ya.....sending brotherly hugs and kisses and waves and a secret prayer.....

TC: A BIG HELLO to my Westcoast sistahs!

I've been reading the threads. I pray you heal quickly.

I havent left yet......so cant return yet.....thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me. I will be logging in daily till Thursday Morning, I have found that the Angiogram should be done bout 5pm, Thursday. Now, If I could just find one piece of paper here in my desk.....I sure dont want to clean it all out just to find that one small piece of paper.

tc I am sure you will be fine and dandy! will be thinking of you!

Yo...TC...you'll be in my prayers to! I hope it all goes well, I hate hospitals and tests...lol...but sometimes we don't have a choice!

goodmorning everyone in the FGG

TC sending warm thoughts and good :heart: vibes to you as allways ;)

mojave ive order soem autos ,for spring but looking at some nl for outside ,,just havnt made my mind up yet

hope you are all havin a wonderful sunday ,
the sun is shining and i have to work :(
so time for a quick :bong:
and ill leave this to pass down to the next member :48:

Good Morning FGG!

I should be a walking talking commercial for the NorthernLights strain. I highly (literally and figuratively) recommend NorthernLights to anyone to grow, beginner thru seasoned grower. I have a friend that grew it down in the valley one year and he thot it was one of the best strains overall he has ever grown. I have never grown it from seed tho. I am very interested in how well 2Dog likes hers....? I realize it was the Number 5 version, I grew that once too and liked it fine. Have you smoked any yet 2Dog?

UK, dont work too hard, it sure is nice to see you drop in here.

Thank you agian, all of you, for your support/friendship/and good wishes. It is funny, I am still trying to rationalize that I dont need this operation. It is so funny that the fact that I need it seems to recede when I think that way. I am no where near as bad off as I was the first time. It almost feels like it is "elective" and not absolutely needed. Ah well.

Latest posts

Back