The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
Good Morning FGG!

I should be a walking talking commercial for the NorthernLights strain. I highly (literally and figuratively) recommend NorthernLights to anyone to grow, beginner thru seasoned grower. I have a friend that grew it down in the valley one year and he thot it was one of the best strains overall he has ever grown. I have never grown it from seed tho. I am very interested in how well 2Dog likes hers....? I realize it was the Number 5 version, I grew that once too and liked it fine. Have you smoked any yet 2Dog?

UK, dont work too hard, it sure is nice to see you drop in here.

Thank you agian, all of you, for your support/friendship/and good wishes. It is funny, I am still trying to rationalize that I dont need this operation. It is so funny that the fact that I need it seems to recede when I think that way. I am no where near as bad off as I was the first time. It almost feels like it is "elective" and not absolutely needed. Ah well.

tc she is the prettiest bud I have ever grown but she hermied..she was bagseed. I will grow nl again I am sure.

Good Morning BHC!

It snowed here last night! If you like snow pics check out the Photography thread here, I posted some.:D Snow is NOT a normal occurance here during March, but I have in the last twenty years seen snow in April a few times and ONCE in May! Come on down SPRING!

2Dog, Hermi or NOT congrats agian on the BPOM win! I am all for transgenders, just not in the POT department.:rolleyes:

Below find some flowers for the ladies and gents of the Female Growers Group and all of MP. I was looking thru some of last season's pics and could almost feel the heat of summer......The sun is up and melting our snow fast.:cool:

Have a good day everyone!

This is my game plan for today.....
change sheets on bed
(relax)
vacume slowly
(relax)
do any and all laundry
(relax)
dust
(relax)
and clean the toilet.....
and bathroom,
(relax)
Relax the rest of the day.
( I pretty much have the rest done already :) )

Even tho I am going into the hospital tomorrow, I want this place looking good when I get back..... (I am sure 2Dog understands). Yesterday I spent visiting my two oldest and best friends. Tomorrow I check into the hospital and will have my daughter post here over the weekend and let you all know how well I did. I plan on doing well and be home on Tuesday next. They best not mess my clean house up much over the weekend.:eek:

Enjoy the flowers ladies and gents, I cant wait to see what Spring brings. It is gonna be really nice to have energy back, and the get up and GO!

9 17 Flo LST purple.JPG

9 25 BB pos bpom 2.JPG

9 29 BB c1.JPG

10 5 bb c2 c.JPG

beautiful buds TC (do you ever grow any that aren't BPOTM candidates? :p)

hope everything goes better than expected tomorrow and that you'll feel much much better afterwards :)

ya know we're all with ya :D
~kao

Still thinking of you and praying for you too. Beautiful pics, thank you. It will be good to have this behind you and some new pictures and growing ahead of you.
Hang in and know we care!
rb

Oh my goodness TC - your day looks just like mine except for the part about sheets, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, toilet/bathroom.... aside from that - spot on :aok:

I would assume you would have trouble going to sleep tonight but it looks like the plan is to wear yourself out?

Take it easy - brush up on your management skills - delegate that grunt work .

Wishing you the best and looking forward to the updates from your daughter.
xox
OHC

I would assume you would have trouble going to sleep tonight but it looks like the plan is to wear yourself out?

LOL OHC, really have some awesome sleep smoke, a couple hits of that an hour or so before bed and I will be out like a light or passing out in my chair. Now if I could just talk the nurses into letting me have that couple hits Thursday night.......I just dont think that will happen. Husband got on the vacuming and he also took the bed frame off the bed, better to get into and out of now. What a sweetie. I am up to bed making now......relaxing actually right this sec.

Thank you all for your friendship and support. It means a whole lot to me.

Kao, well, all bud is good, it is just degrees of how good and how the voting population is voting at the time of my entering. Color has won for me, so I put in colorful buds for consideration.

Hey FGG! Hope your weather is as sunny as mine today.

I'm a newbie and have a question: I am growing in soil and water. The water plants are bigger but a much lighter green. Is that normal? Also what is the difference in sativa and other decriptions i've been reading? Can you tell what my babies are from the pics?

P1010654.JPG

P1010655.JPG

P1010656.JPG

P1010658.JPG

I posted a question in the medical part and I would love your guys opinion, thanks.

TC.....wishing you well tomorrow....the last tiime I was in a hospital, there were nuns all over the place.....sending brotherly hugs down your snowy way...love, Pdude

Painter, I love nuns. They pray for you reguardless.

Milo, they look Indica Dom. Go to the "sick plants" section here and post bout the plants in water, I got nothing for you there........I am only soil. Great looking plants you got there!

Rosebud, I am sure you will get an answer, if the thread doesnt do good at one time, put it on the board again (make a new post in it) someone will see it and answer.

Keep this thread going ladies and gents!

tcbud said:
Now if I could just talk the nurses into letting me have that couple hits

I've been known to sneak a hit in the bathroom - IV and catheter and all...
not pretty - watch that first step.... jello legs like something in a cartoon. Maybe a brownie ?

Thanks for taking the time to respond TC. I really appreciate it.

Happy Friday FGG's

I harvested one indica g13 and half of two trainwrecks yesterday. It was so fun. Took me and a friend 6 hours to do those three plants.
I got lots more off the trainwreck then the g13. I am leaving the other g13 to get to amber trichomes to make medicine. My whole house is very smelly. I have three screened boxes my nice husband made for me last harvest so I have shake/trimmings in two, small buds in one and large buds hanging. Should I take pictures and TRY to post them for you guys?

Warning: this is to stupid to write, :eek: but it is too good. I can only take two hits and it lasts two hours and that is (horrors) microwaved at 50% power for 30 seconds, I did that two times to test it. SUCH A PROBLEM :D What will happened when it is gently dried and cured??? My friend that helped said it was the best she ever had.. Is this too much bragging?Please forgive me, but I am shocked at how good it is. I love to smoke, and really enjoy a joint, but not with this, i would be drooling somewhere in a corner, I'm not saying that is a bad thing.. TC Bud told me once don't smoke so much if it is too good.HA.
Thanks for listening. I grew in FF, and only fertilized once, it didn't need anymore. WOOHOO.
I promise, no more bragging.

I have tried for over an hour to post photos. I tried really hard to follow your directions Hick, but it says the file is too big. Does anyone know how to make me learn to post pics? I can't be that photo challanged am I?

Hey FGG!

Rose - I had the same problem until I downloaded the Picsa software from the instructions. It then shows yours pictures in a format that allows you to post your pics. Cant wait to see.

Hi peeps,
It is a sunny day here and that helps doesn't it?

Hey Gone to Pot, my question was about when to harvest India, to get the best pain medicine from it. I have a patient I am growing for and so far none of the tinctures have helped her. They help me a lot, but she isn't exactly open to pot really helping her..So I was going to try one last time to make her a tincture that would help. I wanted to know if I should wait till the trichomes are amber and the people that responded kindly said yes, so i harvested some early for me and am letting the trichomes turn amber on the one left. That was my big long question.:eek:

How are you doing?
It will be nice when TcBud gets back huh.
hugs to the rest of you.:)

let it go amber for medicinal relief..

tc I cannot wait to see some awesome grows from you lady! I bet you are dreaming of bud in the hospital... and yes I would want the house clean too..lol..

Ohhhh to have a clean house, :rofl:
Get Well Soon TC
. I hope your next tincture is awsome RoseBud
2Dog, since your on the west coast I will ask you, have you seen cannabis lip balm in dispensarys? I would love to try to make it, but there's nothing showing up in my search here. FGG, anyone hear of mj lip balm? Thanks

Latest posts

Back