The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I can feel it, but not at my house. windy cold. How warm is it under your rami cloth?

I know what you mean about company. I am having some too and it really messes with my indoor garden.

What do they mean a glowing closet for 24 hours isn't part of a good guest room? I said that not anyone else...

Aloha Wahines~

Just stoppin by for a second or two b/c I wanna go back a bunch o' pages and see what's going on in here. Ummmm... I can't remember if I came in here and introduced myself or not so... :)

Looking forward to our future discussions~

:ciao: tcbud...you get that summer grow started yet?...pass this around the club
:48:

Happy Mothers day from one mother to another!
I hope each of you female growers have a great day.
hugs all around,
rose

Puasurfs, welcome, nice to see you found the thread, anything can be discussed here. Inside the rules of MP that is. Good to have you around.

sickbiker, hello right back at you.

4u, right now the clones are in the cooker. I have a pretty nice line up coming up. Some Pre 98 Bubba, been watching your Bubba grow, sorry bout all those males. Also have some Urkel and AK 47 coming. Then for the Mr. TC mix, a NorthernLights, C99, and one other I cant remember. The garden is all ready to go, Mr TC has been working like gangbusters out in the yard this spring. It looks better out there than it has in years. We had a old shed that was falling down, and now it is just gone, looks awesome. Im supossed to hold down the number of plants to 12 this year. Hope I can do that. I also have an area downstairs that just came available, for a fall grow. Will be doing some indoor this next winter, I hope. Color me excited. Dang fine to talk to you 4u, I will be watching your outdoor too.

Rose, Happy Mothers Day to you and yours too. Hugs back at you. Your plants show their sex yet? Those babies are so freaking cute!

And of course Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers. And what the heck, Happy Mothers Day to all you fathers and kids out there to celebrating their much loved moms.

Thanks for the welcome tc, I certainly do appreciate it. Still back quite a few pages checking back on what has been done and said along the way. I just didn't want the evening to get away from me without me saying, "Happy Mother's Day to all Moms, past, present, and future."

After I finish reading this section, and have a better vibe of the group and all (what we're talkin' about in here and stuff), I will come back and do a formal and proper introduction.

Happy mommie's day to all you 'mothers'.....wifey's sons called her and that made her day.....my son called from Wisconsin and wished the wife a happy Mother's day....that was real nice of him

Hello and hHAppy Growing LAdies

tcbud....Looks like I may get 1 of the 5 female:doh: Im excited to say Im running a Monster in my garden again..same place My PurpleBud grew...I hear this PurplePeach is a Produccer..we will see huh?...Been thinking of mel lately..not sure why..I hope she is fine..Have ya heard from her?..nIce lineup you have comeing...Mine is thined now that so many Males..but I do have a few and plan to run some seeds to sex them out for next fall:aok: weather here seems to be warming now..:yay: Bring on the Summer:lama:

puasurf and PAinterdude..:ciao:

:48:

4u, I have not talked to Mel in forever. I hope she is doing well and happy. The summer seems like it is coming here. I got some clones today. Just killing time till Mr. TC gets home to transplant them this evening.

Hey o Painter! Long time no see here. Glad you had a nice Momma's Day.

tcbud said:
Puasurfs, welcome, nice to see you found the thread, anything can be discussed here. Inside the rules of MP that is. Good to have you around.

sickbiker, hello right back at you.

4u, right now the clones are in the cooker. I have a pretty nice line up coming up. Some Pre 98 Bubba, been watching your Bubba grow, sorry bout all those males. Also have some Urkel and AK 47 coming. Then for the Mr. TC mix, a NorthernLights, C99, and one other I cant remember. The garden is all ready to go, Mr TC has been working like gangbusters out in the yard this spring. It looks better out there than it has in years. We had a old shed that was falling down, and now it is just gone, looks awesome. Im supossed to hold down the number of plants to 12 this year. Hope I can do that. I also have an area downstairs that just came available, for a fall grow. Will be doing some indoor this next winter, I hope. Color me excited. Dang fine to talk to you 4u, I will be watching your outdoor too.

Rose, Happy Mothers Day to you and yours too. Hugs back at you. Your plants show their sex yet? Those babies are so freaking cute!

And of course Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers. And what the heck, Happy Mothers Day to all you fathers and kids out there to celebrating their much loved moms.

Just bein a gentleman and say to all the ladies :48:

:doh:

so sorry sickBiker..I thaught you was Female........4u:hitchair:

Sick biker a girl? No way, he is a dude. Have you seen his pic?
Hi 4U. Glad you got one female, no I don't know yet TC about my seedlings. It is irritating me that I don't know yet.

TC, i am so glad your going to be farming again this summer. I love your grows.

I am having too much company. Do some people just wear you guys out? Man, some people do me. I slept for a day after my last company left and I have more coming today. The ones this week are my daughter and her husband and her best friend who i love, so it will be fun. My son in law is asking for meat loaf for his birthday dinner tonight so I best be getting to the store. I hope I don't fall asleep.
Have a great day all you female growers. Male or females are always welcome here, we just talk girl stuff sometimes. If 2 Dog was here we would talk more fingernail polish and stuff. I MISS HER.

Good Morning Ladies
Anyone want some heavy wet slushy SNOW? Darn, just planted tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. It was soooo beautiful yesterday. Good thing I set them in wall-o-waters.

Just moved new sprouts to 6" pots. All germinated in 24 hours. Growing Chronic, Jack frost, durban poisen, white widow and wizzard.

4u...Purplepeach sounds good enough to eat. I'll have to look it up. Did you buy the seeds locally? Would like to try it, unless it's a sativa dominate.

Company just left. Only here 6 days but I am exhausted also.. Used to have a lot more get up and go. But, almost 70 so what did I expect. And how did I get so freekin old anyway.
Well, happy gardening today all. Hope some of you have some sun.

Speaking of 2Dog...... Where did she go? I thought she would be back after tax season. Anyone know? I hope she is well.

Sick, I was just saying hello back at you..... anyone is welcome to post in this thread. Glad to have you.

Colorado, nice line up. More bad weather next week for us, so it should be moving your way from here. Gonna be late getting the clones out this year.

4u, glad to hear your gonna do a monster this year, cant wait to start that "Biggest/Tallest" thread. I hope I have one in the running. Love it when they start getting over the six foot range, nine would be better.

Have a good day all of you......

I found out why I slept for 24 hours, I was drinking decaf and didn't know it!!!!! NO WONDER. So, a couple of real mexican cokes in the bottle, and I am a new women. Good thing as the old one sucked.

Sorry about your snow CL. that is really a drag. And I don't know how you and I got so old. I am almost 60, and i am happy I made it...but I get tired. Then i remember my dad saying "oh to feel 60 again" shoot. I may be in trouble.

Good evening Ladies:48:

4u...Purplepeach sounds good enough to eat. I'll have to look it up. Did you buy the seeds locally? Would like to try it, unless it's a sativa dominate.
I have a Thread running here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55093

No no its indica Dom..and the creator is Our own orangesunshine..Hope the snow melts fast and Im sure it will..Happy smokeing

4u, glad to hear your gonna do a monster this year, cant wait to start that "Biggest/Tallest" thread. I hope I have one in the running. Love it when they start getting over the six foot range, nine would be better.
Honestly tc...Shes roughly 18 inches tall...topped at 4th node and again last week..that is all the topping Ill do and still feel a Monster comeing off all 3 branches...remember My PurpleBud in the Garden?...this strain Reminds me of it...pass this :48: to hubby

Rosebud...I didnt forget ya:48: and Im brewing some Seattles Best now:aok:

tcbud said:
Speaking of 2Dog...... Where did she go? I thought she would be back after tax season. Anyone know? I hope she is well.

Sick, I was just saying hello back at you..... anyone is welcome to post in this thread. Glad to have you.

Colorado, nice line up. More bad weather next week for us, so it should be moving your way from here. Gonna be late getting the clones out this year.

Have a good day all of you......
I know was just sayin hi hi lol

Latest posts

Back