The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just like to be were the ladies are much better to look at than the men lol jk

sickbiker said:
And yes im a male lol

We dont throw out males like we would normally do here, unless of course we were harvesting pollen. :rolleyes:

4u, have you put her outside yet? What is she.... the Purple Peach? Im hoping this Urkle decides to climb out of the fence. So far, the biggest plants I have been able to grow have been from seed, so we shall see.

Rose, if you fed my Mr. Tc decaf, there would be mutiny around these parts. Glad the "new" you is feeling better.

:ciao: tc...yeah its Purplepeach..and has Been in the hoop house outback...take her to her spot on dys that are in th upper 60s..we only had 1 day on 70 so far..more later

:48:

:ciao: Ladies 4u :heart: you ALL

O.K. Gonna try again this year.

I got 2 Lowriders. I haven't tried to grow them before so here goes. :eek:

Quick question?? Are they suppose to start flowering at 3 in tall?

I have never grown Lowriders but I know of nothing that flowers at 3 inches tall.

White Owl, welcome back!

Are they Autos? The lowryders I mean. I know lowryders are a short strain, but dang, three inches?

Heck I don't know... My fiance is helping a commercial grower out here and he gave him 2 babies. I don't even have a grow room set up I was wondering if they should veg for a few. He said they were suppose to flower now & they will be short with one bud. I will post a pic soon.

.....I thought 'sickbiker' was a 'chick' too.....he/she fooled me with he/she's metal sculptors that she posted in the Art Club.....fool me once? fool me twice? fool me three times? hey, I just love to be 'fooled with'

lowrider does flower small...they are correct you will get 1 bud...and there in veg all ready...wish I had some pics here of when I did those...mojo for the little ones

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Good afternoon Ladies,
so glad i found this site.
Its my first grow, i'm in Southern Cali, my girls r at the end of the 4th week of flowering, 4x4 tent, 5 girls, organic, coco/perlite under the 600W looking into putting them under 1000W. Did a lil homework on ballasts. Lumitec 1000W digi vs. Quantum any thoughts? or should i start a new thread for that?

Thanks again Ladies :)

:ciao: that Girl
Im not female but grow female weed:DI like digi ballast as The quantum I started with failed..heard they had issues with them...My digis are great..The ladies of this thread will be by shortly, But let me be first to welcome you to TFGG...ther is also a "tent Growers club" here that you may find helpfull http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51857

oh..and if ya like smokeing through a :bong1: heres My favorite Club

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27765

Happy Growing:bolt::bong:

i got a quantum---love it---did blow the fuse a couple times---no biggie---also had a couple crap out---my local shop immediately replaced them---one nice thing about buying from a shop instead of on line is the replacement factor---great to be able to dial in the wattage---

PS i am not female---i just like ladies---:D

I got an FYI for those of you in Northern California. Just heard this yesterday, Cali Connection has seeds in Redding! The place is a new (I think) dispensary on Hilltop. Haven't been there, so don't know the name, it's the Castle looking building. Don't know prices or even if it is true. Worth checking out though, next fall grow possibly.

tcbud said:
We dont throw out males like we would normally do here, unless of course we were harvesting pollen. :rolleyes:

It's like fishing... I throw back the short ones :)

Welcome That_Girl.....glad to you found this site too.

Long time no see The New Girl.

The New Girl said:
It's like fishing... I throw back the short ones :)

I find that offensive:ignore: ...Your avy is So Hot:hubba: ....Smokeing some Home wrecker:D

:ciao:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:for all the Female Growers

:48::48:

painterdude said:
.....I thought 'sickbiker' was a 'chick' too.....he/she fooled me with he/she's metal sculptors that she posted in the Art Club.....fool me once? fool me twice? fool me three times? hey, I just love to be 'fooled with'
Why did everyone think i was a girl. I dont care i think is funny. I would be one big girl im 6'5 285lbs lol

Latest posts

Back