The Great Crash of 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a new light. 1000 watt switchable hps/mh. My girls are loving it.

chuckdee123 said:
i gots some new grow stuff...:hubba:

oh yeah.. i called your dude and he wasn't having it.. he was firm on some regular prices.

but i met up with a dude who had a 400w nextgen digi on craigslist for $90.. he works for an online hydro store and we burned and he ended up giving me a brand new 435cfm 6" inline fan, and a 6" aircooled hood/eiko hps bulb/the ballest used for 1 cycle for $220.. and he kicked me like 1/8th of purple sumthin-rather.. i was juiced to say the least...

been busy but am hoping to have everything set up and the girls transplanted and flowering on sunday..

lookin forward to peeping your new set up man... oh yeah... how's the grapefruit x romulan? i seen it at harborside the other week and thought of your grow...

peace

Gotta love the Bay Area c-list!

I'm taking some pics tomorrow of everythang for sure..

well I finally made it back here, and this crash was awful not being able to read and post. Hope we can have it back for sure.

nothing too new with me. im 6 weeks into 12/12 on a pineapple express and a dairy queen, then i got two JTR clones, three bourbon street, and three snake bite vegging under my t5......

i did throw my 400w in a cooltube into my 4x4 tent. in addition to my 600w

sounds like a sick tent cmd. glad to hear youre doing good

I am glad that MP back up and running and I started a New grow and doing Great..!!

Latest posts

Back