The Great Crash of 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
Anything new in your grows in the last few weeks?

I'm asking cuz I can't wait to show off my new 4x8 tent that I got during the last few days..

There's still more work to be done this eveing before pics, but...

anyone else have any new grow stuff?

Tater said:
I switched to a 7 plant setup in a figure 8 with two vert bulbs. They are going to be monsters.

that sounds like what I was thinking about doing in my tent..

any pics to share?

I am halfway through blooming of my first DWC bucket and it is turning out to be my favorite grow ever so far (knocks on wood) The dankness is strong on this one :)
(link in sig)

I'm getting ready to clone the Rom-mom for the next round. I want to run my 1k vert with 6 plants this time. Don't know if it will happen but that's my plan. The hashplant from last round is knockout weed. If you sit down after smokin it you're out!

I have 9 ladies flowering in my 4x4 tent....Larry OG, pre 98 bubba, 707 headband, Las Vegas Purple Kush and East Coast Sour Diesel...in my veg tent I have 3 Larry OG moms and 6 beans in dirt waiting to sprout...4 SnakeBites and 2 White Castle....

Hamster Lewis said:
I have 9 ladies flowering in my 4x4 tent....Larry OG, pre 98 bubba, 707 headband, Las Vegas Purple Kush and East Coast Sour Diesel...in my veg tent I have 3 Larry OG moms and 6 beans in dirt waiting to sprout...4 SnakeBites and 2 White Castle....
I've heard great things about each of those except "SnakeBite". What is it?

StoneyBud said:
I've heard great things about each of those except "SnakeBite". What is it?

They are sold at hemp depot...by leprechaun seeds...here is the write up:

Snakebite
C99/Romulan x C99

Indoor
First Lollypop backcross to the male from the C99 sativa genetics, the beginning of the cubing project. Referred to as squinty eyed weed. Pineapple scented high flyer. A hit with those in our circle of family and friends. Yields of 450-500 grams under 1000 watts

Indoor flowering 7 to 8 weeks.

Snakebite is better grown when topped and trained to form more top buds. Use of stakes is a good idea. Light penetration to all bud sites is not a problem with this one.

Lollypop is a super extreme pineapple flavoured C99 crossed to the remarkable Romulan, creating a cinnamon coffee flavoured hybrid.

I got my hands on 2 used 2' 2 bulb T5s and I put them up as side lighting in the grow room. I took the tops of one of my Hogs a few days ago and the tops of my Skunk OG18s last night.

My major changes are going to happen on Jan 5th, new 600hps system, new panda film, new lighting in the nursery, the whole nine yards, can't wait!

Hammy, my PR98BK will be going into full veg on the 26th, so excited. And, I've been reading so much about that Larry OG, from you and on other forums, I think I'm going to suck it up and order some and do a seed grow. Not my favorite thing to do, but it sounds like she's worth it.

I havent started anything new myself but am about 2 weeks away from chopping a couple of Mandala 1 and NL and a Blueberry Gum that is just probably the best smelling plant I have ever grown. I am really disappointed in my2 Pineapple Chunks that I grew. At 6 weeks in the they were whispy and just looked horrible. I put the ax to them to make more room for the other plants. I have 3 clones of one of the PC that have just about filled up my scrog and are ready to flip but I have a bad feeling about how they are going to produce. Maybe under a 1000 and in hydro things wll turn out better.

Hamster Lewis said:

Snakebite
C99/Romulan x C99

Lollypop is a super extreme pineapple flavoured C99 crossed to the remarkable Romulan, creating a cinnamon coffee flavoured hybrid.

I'm 1 month into an 8 plant Romulan x Pineapple.. It's fruity and already

So far, it's sticky with good bud and node structure..

Hamster Lewis said:

Snakebite
C99/Romulan x C99

Indoor
First Lollypop backcross to the male from the C99 sativa genetics, the beginning of the cubing project. Referred to as squinty eyed weed. Pineapple scented high flyer. A hit with those in our circle of family and friends. Yields of 450-500 grams under 1000 watts

Indoor flowering 7 to 8 weeks.

Snakebite is better grown when topped and trained to form more top buds. Use of stakes is a good idea. Light penetration to all bud sites is not a problem with this one.

Thanks HL. That sounds like an interesting strain. Quite awhile back, I tried unsuccessfully to get my hands on some "Headband". Have you tried it yet or will this be your first try of it?

Melvan2 said:
I got my hands on 2 used 2' 2 bulb T5s and I put them up as side lighting in the grow room. I took the tops of one of my Hogs a few days ago and the tops of my Skunk OG18s last night.

My major changes are going to happen on Jan 5th, new 600hps system, new panda film, new lighting in the nursery, the whole nine yards, can't wait!

Hammy, my PR98BK will be going into full veg on the 26th, so excited. And, I've been reading so much about that Larry OG, from you and on other forums, I think I'm going to suck it up and order some and do a seed grow. Not my favorite thing to do, but it sounds like she's worth it.

"funzies!"

I'm going to start using a t8 bank in my veg room to compare it to my 600 MH.. I forgot about side lighting though.. solid call Mel2

StoneyBud said:
Thanks HL. That sounds like an interesting strain. Quite awhile back, I tried unsuccessfully to get my hands on some "Headband". Have you tried it yet or will this be your first try of it?

This is my first time with headband....never have smoked or grown it before....I will take some snaps of her tonight but I gotta say I am less then impressed with her so far.....now if she smokes like pure fire then all will be forgiven....but as of right now it is the least impressive of all the ladies....don't look like it will yield well at all.

In all honesty the Larry OG seems to be the star of the tent yet again...even with these heavyweight strains in there with her. It seems to yield real well and the smoke is fire. The only downside I see is 70 days of flower.

Hamster Lewis said:
Larry OG seems to be the star of the tent yet again...even with these heavyweight strains in there with her. It seems to yield real well and the smoke is fire. The only downside I see is 70 days of flower.

I've heard you talk about Larry OG before. You seem impressed with it. I can only imagine your tolerance is pretty high, (no pun intended), so if its still giving you a good smack-down, then I want to try it.

Where do you get your seeds for it? I think I need to get some.

Can you tell me specifically about its high? Type and longivity?

Thanks man!

cmd420 said:
that sounds like what I was thinking about doing in my tent..

any pics to share?

No picks till I come out of the bush. Pipeline season and all that, worth the way things are going they might be done before I get home.

Good thread cmd420, Im exited and interested to see everyones new grow gear. I got a new tent up and running with new compact oscillating tower fan, and new humidifier. Running some RoadRunner#2 now.

cmd420 said:
Anything new in your grows in the last few weeks?

I'm asking cuz I can't wait to show off my new 4x8 tent that I got during the last few days..

There's still more work to be done this eveing before pics, but...

anyone else have any new grow stuff?

i gots some new grow stuff...:hubba:

oh yeah.. i called your dude and he wasn't having it.. he was firm on some regular prices.

but i met up with a dude who had a 400w nextgen digi on craigslist for $90.. he works for an online hydro store and we burned and he ended up giving me a brand new 435cfm 6" inline fan, and a 6" aircooled hood/eiko hps bulb/the ballest used for 1 cycle for $220.. and he kicked me like 1/8th of purple sumthin-rather.. i was juiced to say the least...

been busy but am hoping to have everything set up and the girls transplanted and flowering on sunday..

lookin forward to peeping your new set up man... oh yeah... how's the grapefruit x romulan? i seen it at harborside the other week and thought of your grow...

peace

Latest posts

Back