The great MPMF smoke out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
:woohoo: I am so bored, just sittin here and at the moment listening to chicago... oooooh saturday in the park... ohhh i think it was the 4th of july yeah i'm really bored... so whats up all?

your listening to Chicago:holysheep: I didnt think anyone listened to that any more.I am just kidding.Here as long as you are bored,I will play you a song on here it goes:fid: :ignore:

hey I'm drinkin sam adams watching criss angel mind freak and folding laundry :woohoo: :p

mind freak is a good show... i likes it. whats the laundry smell like??

Mutt said:
and folding laundry :woohoo: :p

LOL

I am watching Futurerama, just got done smoking (again) and eating a bowl of rice.

Oh and annoying my wife because she isn't stoned.

damn, your right futurama is on time to change the channel. Soon it will be Auquateen. but the laundry smells like...clean laundry..never understood the whole "fresh scent" label...smells like dryer sheets to me..nuthin fresh about it...just dryer sheet chemical smell.:hitchair:

I'm BORED as well. I'm watching Family Guy and drinking Ice Tea. :)

Yep this is one of my fave family guys eps!

man ya'll are making me miss cable...

oops got side tracked dirty jobs is on...so much for the fourth landing on hump day (wed). :(
Think a lot are bored.

BTW who wants to shoot that JW wentworth guy???? Talk about a bottom feeder.

i'd be alot less bored if i had some smokage.. hey i have a question for money motivated people... how can i make 300 dollars in 7 days...

I usually do a little "prostitution" when I'm in a bind. It's not as bad as everyone thinks.:rolleyes: ;)

ok.. how eactly were you selling yourself out.. your knowledge.. cos i'm sure it wasn't ur body... i'm serious though i need 300 in 7 days and i can't figure how the heck to do it...

TheStickyIcky said:
I usually do a little "prostitution" when I'm in a bind. It's not as bad as everyone thinks.:rolleyes: ;)

LOL stop that. I lost some rice on that one.

go to the bar and do a "trade" otherwise do it the ole "fashioned way"

Pranic said:
ok.. how eactly were you selling yourself out.. your knowledge.. cos i'm sure it wasn't ur body... i'm serious though i need 300 in 7 days and i can't figure how the heck to do it...

Don't be so sure.:hubba: I'm a sexy piece of meat. :D

No, seriously. I don't know. A job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back