The Long Lost Cannabis Brother - Ruderalis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seattle Bong Ripper

Joint Rolling Machine
Reaction score
For those of you who dont know- Cannabis Ruderalis is a third type of cannabis, meaning its not indica or sativa. from europe(i think), this plant grows about 2 feet tall when fully mature, produces very little cannabis with very little thc, and for those reasons it has widely been forgotten. if someone is planning on growing, they want to actually make some cash off the plants, so is would be idiotic to grow plants that produce far less quality buds in far less amounts.(Mods-if any of that info is wrong, i apologize in advance)

i was wondering if anyone has ever tried growing, breeding, or even just smoking any Ruderalis? probably not because it's aforementioned traits.

wonder what would happen if you crossed it with Big Bud or some huge budding plant, might be an interesting experiment

i think you're right- autoflower genetics had to come from another type of MJ.:) ..and no indica or sativa have those traits of an a/f. Dont be confused tho! Lowryder may have the lower potency of the bunch... but it gets you blaaaaaaazzzzeeddd.. if you dont believe me try it. if you dont like it... you've only spent 3 months of your life to test it... from seed to smoke. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i know fourway has ruderalis in its genetics.i heard four way is some skunky Killer Good Green.my dude i get my trees from grew it for a few yrs.He said it was better than the white widow he grew.thanx for startin this thread,i'm interested in what people have to say about it.im about to be startin up some fourway within the next few weeks-peace

yea but just cuz it has ruderalis in its genetics,shouldnt stop you from growing a certain strain though right? i mean,its not that bad is it?

under that new light set up. i checked out your d.i.y. and it looks good from the drawing. check out some sheet metal tape for your duct to socket area. its the stuff thats on your furnace ducts in your house. unless your likeme a woodstove lumberjack slave. i dont think that 200 mph tape is gonna cut it that close to your lamps bro.

Latest posts

Back