The MP Dog Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kandi is as cute as any dog I've ever seen and I LOVE that's she's a guys dog. lol. Seriously if you were single 4u, she'd be a real chick magnet :).

OldHippieChick said:
I think Kandi is as cute as any dog I've ever seen and I LOVE that's she's a guys dog. lol. Seriously if you were single 4u, she'd be a real chick magnet :).

Much Love Girl:heart:

to be honest Even Laura was shocked to see what type dog I have...:ignore:....Some yall reember "Daisey Girl" Golden Lab I had for 14 yrs...greatest Ball and fishing dog ever...But at her end it was hard lifting her into and outta truck....This Kandi is a snap;)....and yes She brings a A LOT of attention when at the depot store and or out for a walk...specially when she is in outfit..Ill be sure try and share her when she gets new threads:)...Be well girl

TheHempGodess....Thanks for a great thread...this will be another great community gathering....lets share this..:48:...while the dogs play..Is this a Smoke friendly park:p

Cat Fish
....the second Dog ya have looks shaved but the head...whats the story?...Kandi is a Long HAir POM POM but I cant manage the Hair so I keep her cut good..I think she likes it as well

Latest posts

Back