The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669850243758.png

So much for the idea of a long lead on Ivan. I am in the chicken coop sorting things out and I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs. I go flying out, and I find Ivan stretched it out as far as he can on the lead with the rope wrapped around his tail and his bad leg. I didn’t know I could still run that fast. Needless to say I will not use a long lead on Ivan anymore. I’m quite surprised to see that my plants survived as well as they did. I am going to do my best to keep up with the plants, but cold them out so I don’t have as many to deal with. Tomorrow I need to upsize all of the beans that I planted because they’re starting to over run. The containers are in.

I remember the Long Island corn , Man that was sweet the day you picked it fresh off the stalk
Please its over since halloween. I love Long Island corn
Harbes is a farm stand that is exceptional
We take our corn seriously
We frooze a bushel bag this summer
Blanched it and took it off the cob
My favorite line is
When I was a young electrician and I worked in sewerage treatment plants i always know when corn was on sale ...

Please its over since halloween. I love Long Island corn
Harbes is a farm stand that is exceptional
We take our corn seriously
We frooze a bushel bag this summer
Blanched it and took it off the cob
My favorite line is
When I was a young electrician and I worked in sewerage treatment plants i always know when corn was on sale ...
We use to cook washpans of ears over propane jet cookers at my Dad's Big BBQ's he had often.
Remember the Grumman picnics
1669851664434.png

So much for the idea of a long lead on Ivan. I am in the chicken coop sorting things out and I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs. I go flying out, and I find Ivan stretched it out as far as he can on the lead with the rope wrapped around his tail and his bad leg. I didn’t know I could still run that fast. Needless to say I will not use a long lead on Ivan anymore.
Jeebus. I can hear the baby screaming.

Good morning folks. Someone got me up a little early this morning and I happen to fall back into bed. That’s not a bad way to start my day. I’ve got a head back over to the office and clean the place up a little bit more today so he will go back to laying out in the parking lot with Dutch but no trucks will roll thru while the boys are there… if I get lucky I might have some time to bring my computer and new monitor into the shop and see why they don’t want to talk to each other. I’ve been using my phone for the last week, far different than using a PC.

Latest posts

Back