The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning SG! My pleasure and good fortune sharing a buzz and hug with you sister woman and having Ness return! Things are definitely looking up and I wonder just how good it is going to get!

Glad you are interested in other ways to enjoy Sweet Mary's charms besides combustion. Oral and vaporizing are good choices.

The key to oral ingestion is decarboxylation so that the THC can make it past the blood brain barriers to reach the CB-1 receptors there. The key to vaporizing is to keep the vaporization temperature low enough to not breakdown the terpenes and cannabinoids into something else through pyrolysis.

You can prepare a good concentrate suitable for either using Quick Wash EThanol (QWET) techniques and the process I would suggest for starting out. Propitiously it can also be done safely with a minimal amount of investment in equipment.

The material that you extracted the Kif from ostensibly still has close to half its potential remaining, or you would have green Kif, so you can do a QWET extraction on it after tumbling or sieving for Kif.

You can also extract a concentrate from the Kif and because there is no chlorophyll present, you can do longer soaks.

My webmaster is working on a new platform using a different host, and I'll give everyone a heads up when it is back online, but if you wish to experiment in the interim, feel free to ask questions. View attachment 314999 View attachment 314996View attachment 314998View attachment 314997
These are nice to have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221206_141039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221206_141039_Chrome.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Vape Temps 2.jpg
    Vape Temps 2.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
giggs you moving into a new place? Tell me a little about the house. How many rooms, one floor or two. Basement and stuff. Like acers. I like moving into a new place. I got my roots down now. Hope you get to feeling better.☺️
no i'm not moving to a new home yet, ness. i had a ablation last monday, my i'm moving is i'm up for the day.

Latest posts

Back