The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wear a hat and sensible shoes ...
I am from the Colorado mountains.....Ya think. That is me waving......I ain't cold.

giphy.gif

I have done that more than once.
LOL
Last time I tried to ski, a child cut me off and I had a choice either the kid or the tree
The tree won, I hit so hard with my face it knocked me out. It was late almost sundown, No one saw me do it but the boy, who was scared and skied away. I woke up approx 1/2 hr later and it was almost dark on the Mt.
Ski patrol had to find and bring me down.

I have never hurt myself skiing. Should have!!! Like most things I go crazy. I love big air and speed. I haven't skied in years. Same with snowmobiles. I should be dead from all the stupid things I did. Somehow I survived to tell about it. Snowmobiles are sold and I am smart enough not to strap on a set of ski's now days.

Guess I am gonna have to find another way to kill myself.

200.gif

Y’all are a bunch of nuts. Just checking in to burn one. Been laying around most of the day watching old movies. Still having gut aches and did maybe to much yesterday even I didn’t do much either. I did make some dough this morning after hippie got me thinking of homemade bagels. They are doing their rise now…
FDB09396-AD5D-41C1-A5B9-DA2F9C027656.jpeg

Y’all are a bunch of nuts. Just checking in to burn one. Been laying around most of the day watching old movies. Still having gut aches and did maybe to much yesterday even I didn’t do much either. I did make some dough this morning after hippie got me thinking of homemade bagels. They are doing their rise now…View attachment 317852
Thats a thing of beauty Subbie...

Latest posts

Back