The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, Pute.

Got the car washed and waxed. Here's the pics I took.
rolls11.jpg
rolls22.jpg
rolls33.jpg
rolls44.jpg

new dab rig with electrical nail , so far so good

I still remember the good old days when we used to just smoke a joint!!! Now Walt wants to spread Volcanos around the world and Big has concocted something that looks like it was manufactured by NASA to get high!! I still use the same kind of pipe I used in the 70's.

Me too, Pute. Got the car washed and waxed. Here's the pics I took.

After using an electric nail, I will never go back. Having a precise temperature to vaporize at is golden!

Nice sled Hippie! I saw one Wraith at auction here, but it was in such poor shape that I declined. What displacement engine does your's have?

Morning. I guess I'm late! No worries though I will catch up. Coffee helps with that.

Put a thong on those two wth the bare a s s girls Big......from now on. We don't want a certain female administrator showing her favorite male buts as well!

Snowed last night but only a dusting. Gonna be an indoor kind of day. Good day for making kief!

Right now I'm gonna warm up my coffee.

Morning OFC! I still remember the good old days when we used to just smoke a joint!!! Now Walt wants to spread Volcanos around the world and Big has concocted something that looks like it was manufactured by NASA to get high!! I still use the same kind of pipe I used in the 70's.
Yabbut... A volcano helps s-t-r-e-t-c-h out what you'd burn in ten minutes into ten hours. TINS.

Ya lights up yer pipe, and already I see smoke in the air. Then ya takes a hit -- you know better than to hold it, really -- and blow all them yummies out into the world, never to be seen again. (*poof*) Gone.

Put exactly the same amount in a Volcano: You don't burn it up, but just get the nummies to rise into a sealed bag. There it stays, while you let the remainder of the 'spice' (still in the metal holder thingy) cool down and stay potent.

Ya takes a hit on the bag -- don't hold it -- but just breathe it back into the bag.

Then just breathe normally without the bag until you are ready for another...

You can do this for ten hits at least <-- using less than your one burning hit. Do the blow-back-in trick multiple times until the bag contents are more or less completely in you.

Of course, sumbody who can/has to go around "culling!!" plants (*sob*) 😟 (*whimper*) :eek: (*drool*) probably doan need no steenking Volcanos.

All that said, I am almost out. Oh dear.

Last edited:
Walt, one good outdoor grow and you won't even keep roaches anymore.

GW, she's a 412CI V8. Got a pair of twin SU carbs on it. She's in pretty good shape, but the brakes have me nervous. Figure 3K for a brake job.

I remember when I stopped saving roaches and pipe scrapings for the hard times. I soaked the last batch in the denatured ethanol that I cleaned my pipes in and then extracted the concentrate, which I cleaned up using a hexane brine wash.

Next I quit smoking altogether and just dabbed in deference to my lungs.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...ce/10-3-pentane-hexane-heptane-and-brine-wash
421 in3 with twin SU's should be adequate for its around 5000 lb body weight. Is there still meat left on the rotors, or does that price include new ones?

Good point Rudedude, unleash the Satyrs and let the debauchery begin!!

Latest posts

Back