The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never ate goat .. sheep yeah, just didn't care for it

793ad11f43a56a7b.jpeg

b7f5fef21b1ef20f.jpeg

Many times. My fave way is what they call "Curry Goat". It's not BBQ, per se. More like a really thick stew. Lotsa goat bones innit, but it tastes divine. I had a neighbor about 600' down my road who came from Jamaica. She would make goat curry for the whole neighborhood.
Funny you said that! the only time I ever ate goat was in Jamaica !

Four Great Religious Truths.

Protestant's don't recognize the Pope as leader of the Christian world.

Muslims don't recognize Jews as Gods chosen people.

Jew's don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

Baptist's don't recognize each other at Hooters.

Im off to smoke me a small field of weed with some Brothers and eat a small farms worth of meat !
Later Compadres and Compadresses!
Stuffed !
Ate some smoked steak on the smoker than weber ,Long Island corn and Long Island watermelon
We had Bruce Banner as a guest and he knocked the crap out of us

Good night Kids !

Dad and Son​

A dad walks into a market with his young son. The kid is holding a quarter. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The dad realizes the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for help.
A well dressed, attractive, but serious looking woman in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar in the market reading her newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down on the saucer, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the market. Reaching the boy, the woman carefully takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze, gently at first and then ever more firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the quarter, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand. Releasing the boy, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.
As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no lasting ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"
"No," the woman replies. "I work for the IRS."

Good morning OF. Yes and even the second cup hits The spot too. And yes, the Marley is nice too 😊. I’ve got a big day planned. Dixie is going home today, we have a funeral and I need to go by mommas so I’m looking forward to sitting in this same spot later on with all that behind me. Hope everyone has a sweet day 🥰

Good morning OF. Yes and even the second cup hits The spot too. And yes, the Marley is nice too 😊. I’ve got a big day planned. Dixie is going home today, we have a funeral and I need to go by mommas so I’m looking forward to sitting in this same spot later on with all that behind me. Hope everyone has a sweet day 🥰

all the best SG

Good night Kids !

Dad and Son​

A dad walks into a market with his young son. The kid is holding a quarter. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The dad realizes the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for help.
A well dressed, attractive, but serious looking woman in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar in the market reading her newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down on the saucer, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the market. Reaching the boy, the woman carefully takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze, gently at first and then ever more firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the quarter, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand. Releasing the boy, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.
As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no lasting ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"
"No," the woman replies. "I work for the IRS."
Oh I thought he was going to swallow the quarter 🌜

Bubba

Latest posts

Back