The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting new security cameras installed. These are a major upgrade from the last one's. My SIL is installing them for me. Gonna do 4 outside and will determine how many I need inside once we see what it takes to cover my grow and the entrances to the house. Damn things are so good I can tell if a flea is a male or female.

Good! Which cameras did you get? As you touch on, the problem with most security cameras is resolution enough to readily identify faces, let alone checking sex.

Sounds good. What is it?

I plan on getting some cameras for outdoors, but I'm a bit leery about getting them for inside. I don't need some hacker like Roster watching me run around in my birthday suit.
Well. I sit around nude all day just hoping someone will hack in for a peek.

Bubba

Good! Which cameras did you get? As you touch on, the problem with most security cameras is resolution enough to readily identify faces, let alone checking sex.
You are right the resolution isn't perfect but I can talk to you and record you, zoom in and get a pretty good look at you.

Well. I sit around nude all day just hoping someone will hack in for a peek.

Bubba
Must be SCARY as H E L L
The name is Bubba now Get!
1627996333233.png

The nice thing is the whole perimeter of the house is covered as well as my grow....if you come around I will know 🔫
You could have bought one of these Automatic Perimeter fire control
If it moves it Dies
1627998174640.png

This is an example of the Super aEgis II perimeter security system that may already be in service on the Korean DMZ. The United Arab Emirates also is reported to have purchased the system for area security missions.
In another life I designed weapons of war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, when Walt did it, they didn't use those sissy masks and used lead instead of wax.

CCI used (might still) make plastic cases with plastic wad cutter bullets that were fired with magnum pistol primers. Ten feet on bare skin, they'd make blood flow. They worked great in a Python, but a Trooper Mark III had too narrow of a gap between the rear of the cylinder and frame, so you had to sand 'em down so they'd load.

Naw, when Walt did it, they didn't use those sissy masks and used lead instead of wax.

CCI used (might still) make plastic cases with plastic wad cutter bullets that were fired with magnum pistol primers. Ten feet on bare skin, they'd make blood flow. They worked great in a Python, but a Trooper Mark III had too narrow of a gap between the rear of the cylinder and frame, so you had to sand 'em down so they'd load.
Yes I had the CCI in 38cal they were just a hard plastic wad bullet shot with nothing but primer, but they were expensive for me so I made a wax cutter in 38cal size and cranked out a few hundred at a time.

Good morning all you Cool Cats

somehow I have managed to booger up both my shoulders to the place that it is difficult to sleep on either side and when I sleep on my back , I snore , and that upsets Swede and then I end up on the couch for the rest of the night

otherwise it’s all good and I like being up at the butt crack of dawn

time for some coffee

here is Dawn

E6F9168A-4944-4255-ACD8-E0059A55D162.jpeg

and her sister

1C66F76B-2FC1-4A8F-B733-FF30076FB58D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back