The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1634592447811.png

I loved golf when I was in my early 20s and was fairly good .. then I slid about 80ft on asphalt after laying my bike down to avoid hitting the back of a unlit box truck full of drunk wetbacks at 1 AM one morning and since then all the titanium screws in my right elbow and knee hinder my swing .. I've tried and can only do 3 holes and then sheit swells and crackles ..

You have obviously never played. And if you don't play golf is boring on tv....but if you do play you understand how difficult it is.....takes lots of practice and dedication.

I think I figured out the game with the only swing I've ever made. While caddying for a girlfriend, I took one swing with a driver to see what it was like. The ball took off like a bullet down rang and out about 75 yards, suddenly made a right hand turn in mid air.

As a kid I would sneak on the course at dusk and fish in the ponds.....nice bass.

The local sportsman club's trap and skeet range was over a farm pond and us kids dived for intact clay pigeons, which we sold back to the shooters at half price.

I loved golf when I was in my early 20s and was fairly good .. then I slid about 80ft on asphalt after laying my bike down to avoid hitting the back of a unlit box truck full of drunk wetbacks at 1 AM one morning and since then all the titanium screws in my right elbow and knee hinder my swing .. I've tried and can only do 3 holes and then sheit swells and crackles ..
Truly amazing how quick you can lay a bike down in those situations. I ground off a pocket and 1/2 of a wallet doing that once.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back