The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fkn cracked. I should be fishing 90 miles from here at 9,700 feet in 65 degree temp token on a number and swilling beer.

giphy.gif

I saved up my money and bought my first Red Rider BB gun, but my dad made me memorize the Shooters Bibles 10 Commandments first.

He bought me my first Stevens Crackshot 22 for Christmas when I was 8, a Stevens 12 ga single around age 10, and I traded for a used Benjamin 22 at age 11 for cheap rat and squirrel rounds. 20 pumps on the Benjamin was lethal, but look at what they are up to now: Benjamin Airguns - True Original Air Rifles and Air Pistols, Airbows, PCP guns and gear - BenjaminAirguns.com

I saved up my money and bought my first Red Rider BB gun, but my dad made me memorize the Shooters Bibles 10 Commandments first.

He bought me my first Stevens Crackshot 22 for Christmas when I was 8, a Stevens 12 ga single around age 10, and I traded for a used Benjamin 22 at age 11 for cheap rat and squirrel rounds. 20 pumps on the Benjamin was lethal, but look at what they are up to now: Benjamin Airguns - True Original Air Rifles and Air Pistols, Airbows, PCP guns and gear - BenjaminAirguns.com
Drop an Elk with some of the big air guns out there now

Latest posts

Back