The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this pic Over There and it brought up a happy 75-year old memory:

1647787357110.png

After dinner, I'd go on down with corn cobs, watermelon rinds, etc for the oinks.

And in the barn, three Number 2 grain scoops of meal for the sheepies. Well here comes little bitty Unca into the barn. Didn't see 'em coming. Just as I got in the doorway, a mass of hungry pillows came running in from behind.

I got jammed in the doorway -- caught between several sheep. Some got past me and tried to get back out (because the troughs were empty).

I was laughing so hard, tears ran down my leg. Big, animated, fluffies all squooshing me like that doggie (who is also obviously getting a kick out of it!!!)

One of my fave memories.

LATE EDIT ADD: I'd challenge anybody here to try to keep from laughing if they are imprisoned by bouncy sheep-pillows

View attachment 290893

After dinner, I'd go on down with corn cobs, watermelon rinds, etc for the oinks.

And in the barn, three Number 2 grain scoops of meal for the sheepies. Well here comes little bitty Unca into the barn. Didn't see 'em coming. Just as I got in the doorway, a mass of hungry pillows came running in from behind.

I got jammed in the doorway -- caught between several sheep. Some got past me and tried to get back out (because the troughs were empty).

I was laughing so hard, tears ran down my leg. Big, animated, fluffies all squooshing me like that doggie (who is also obviously getting a kick out of it!!!)

One of my fave memories.

LATE EDIT ADD: I'd challenge anybody here to try to keep from laughing if they are imprisoned by bouncy sheep-pillows
I have had thoughts about being imprisoned by bouncy sheep and never could talk about it till now ...thank you

View attachment 290893

One of my fave memories.

Australia - where men are men and sheep are nervous

I'm laying my ass here waiting to see when they are going to take me for the Nuclear Stress Test. Can't eat or drink nothing 😠 until after the test.😭😭😭😁.
Just hope they find out whatever the fk is going on and get it fixed. Can't imagine it just being some fluke happening. That shit was scary. Plus I have noticed I get tired easier lately. Got a feeling I might need a stent. Anyway I will know something today. Really sucks that my heart is as strong as it is but my piping is fked up. All that dumb shit I did as an Outlaw, not to mention the cigarettes back in the day that didn't help. Coke and Tobacco will get your ass every time. I'm just lucky I've always been in good shape and have a strong heart

I'm laying my ass here waiting to see when they are going to take me for the Nuclear Stress Test. Can't eat or drink nothing 😠 until after the test.😭😭😭😁. Just hope they find out whatever the fk is going on and get it fixed. Can't imagine it just being some fluke happening. That shit was scary. Plus I have noticed I get tired easier lately. Got a feeling I might need a stent. Anyway I will know something today. Really sucks that my heart is as strong as it is but my piping is fked up. All that dumb shit I did as an Outlaw, not to mention the cigarettes back in the day that didn't help. Coke and Tobacco will get your ass every time. I'm just lucky I've always been in good shape and have a strong heart

Hang in there brother! It is good that you've had several days to study for the stress test, so ostensibly you will ace it.............................

Hey @boo !!

Lookit this! I'd sell my sister into a Turkish brothel for one of these!

Jetbike.jpg

Can you just imagine? Yer boogyin' down Route 4 at a leisurely 90, and a Sooper Trooper lights up his winklies to flag you down...

...So you come to a halt, wait until he parks behind you... and rise up and park a moment behind him. Then leave sideways across the fargin lake to Route 92.

Morning OFC. I will wait and join you later on the bake. Makes me lazy and things round here need doing.

Rain snow mix happening outside currently... won't dissapate until tomorrow. No walk today.

Hopping the best Hopper. Do what it takes to come out smiling on the other side.

Coffee girls please.

I'm laying my ass here waiting to see when they are going to take me for the Nuclear Stress Test. Can't eat or drink nothing 😠 until after the test.😭😭😭😁.
Just hope they find out whatever the fk is going on and get it fixed. Can't imagine it just being some fluke happening. That shit was scary. Plus I have noticed I get tired easier lately. Got a feeling I might need a stent. Anyway I will know something today. Really sucks that my heart is as strong as it is but my piping is fked up. All that dumb shit I did as an Outlaw, not to mention the cigarettes back in the day that didn't help. Coke and Tobacco will get your ass every time. I'm just lucky I've always been in good shape and have a strong heart
Thinking of you today. Hope things are easy to fix once they figure out what’s going on. Hope they bring you some food and drink soon. Making you wait so it tastes better. 💕

Latest posts

Back