The outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
I live in the country and love smoking sativas and going outside. my fav is going fishing its great you get so into and when you get a bite your so happy. its just a good time anyone else do anything like this. oh yeah and listen to Tool. What do you guys and girls like to when your high.

Damn Tool you sould like my brother. He goes fishing just about every weekend. ;) I like chilling out around the house doing stuff when i'm high.

I've only done it a couple times, but it's so awesome to just chill in a creek with chest waders on and smoke a blunt, or smoke a bowl when hiking through the woods. Cannabis and the outdoors are a great mix. :aok:

Listening to music is also an amazing experience stoned. I love music sober but when you're blazed it takes music to another level. Cannabis enhances everything in such an awesome way.

Dusted off the old rod myself there. Plan to do a bit of trout fishing soon with my little boy. Later in the year, we'll hit the coast and do a bit camping and some sea fishing. Nothing better.

Hope you don't listen to Tool while you're fishing ! That would just defeat the whole purpose :p

Fishing is definitely a great thing to do stoned. I have my own pond on my property stocked with large and small mouth bass, crappie, blue gill, and catfish. It's nice to sit down with my old man and do some fishing and **'ing...maybe smoke a fattie if the old man is up for it. Tool and fishing don't mix though. Lol. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Fishing is definitely a great thing to do stoned. I have my own pond on my property stocked with large and small mouth bass, crappie, blue gill, and catfish. It's nice to sit down with my old man and do some fishing and **'ing...maybe smoke a fattie if the old man is up for it. Tool and fishing don't mix though. Lol. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

How about some Hank Jr or Willie?????

Hick said:
"Hank, WHY do you drink?"
"WHY do you roll smoke?":D

"I moved on down to sweet home Alabama
in 1974. I had to get out of the music business,
and I had to get off the road....."

I love to go fishing and burn a few. So quiet, just the water and nature. Shoot, just being outside and stoned is a treat. Very nice.:)

Runbyhemp said:
Dusted off the old rod myself there. Plan to do a bit of trout fishing soon with my little boy
The best is trout fishing my fav it just open last weekend for us.:)

Tool said:
The best is trout fishing my fav it just open last weekend for us.:)

Good luck with the trout fishing. I haven't been out yet but a few friends of mine are catching some 19" - 21" Browns lately. I love burning one and using my fly rod when the water warms a little. I put on my water shoes and shorts and wade the stream all day. It is awesome.

I like to catch a nice buzz in the evenings, then clean the pool and tend to all my non MJ plants.

I caught a 17in and a 16 brown trout and a few little ones to day but it was from a little stream so they dont get to big but still fun with a buzz going. Tool

when me and my girlfriend smoke a few bongloads we sit and watch a great action movie on my 46" sony bravia LCD and trip out!!! but when i smoke solo i love to play some XBOX!! sport games that is! level games are to intense when im high!!

wonare1one said:
when i smoke solo i love to play some XBOX!! sport games that is! level games are to intense when im high!!
Nothing wrong with that Im playing GTA4 right now its great game high or not.

Latest posts

Back