The Perils Of Growing Part 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
We all know (or should know) the #1 rule of growing is TELL NO ONE.
I've followed this for the most part.
Except for a neighbor let's call him Ed. He knew I grew indoors because I bought my first indoor set-up from him.
So within 4 months I had a gang of pot, and more on the way.
Ed would stop by and I'd always smoke him out. Then he started asking for a joint to take with him.
Then he started beggin more and more pot and when I found out he was selling it I finally told him "no more pot to go".
A week or so later, while I was up in the mountains, my garage got broken in and someone had cut the buds off my 20 indoor plants, just a week from finishing.
I did some asking around and found out Ed had been seen in my backyard and also suddenly Ed had a bunch of fresh weed for sale.
Now, I could have gone over to his house with a few friends and kicked his ass. But then he would have got some of his friends and retaliated. Thwn I'd have to retaliate and soon someone would end up in the hospital or jail.
So I waited a few days and asked him if he's help me break doen my garden and load my equip. into my van.
"Why" he asked.
"Hell I'm not gonna grow pot at home anymore since I'll just get ripped off again.
I took my equip. to a friends house and stashed it. I upgraded my locks and put in a security system. Then 2 days later, when Ed was gone, I moved my equip. back in and restarted.
And whenever Ed stopped by I always told him I was on my way somewhere and didn't have time to hang. If he called I told him I had someone else on the line and that I'd call him back but never did.
I cut off all contact with him.
He moved after awhile (so did I) and the last I heard he was married to this anti-pot controllling witch who makes him turn over his paycheck to her and gave him like 10 bux spending money for the next week. He now begs for scraps of weed.
Heh Heh.
Karma strikes again!

Damn Ganja, now hows that for instant karma? Gotta love that shi*t.:D

good ending there, but that is just a horrible thing to do. I cannot respect anyone who would break in to their own neighors house.

Sad story dude....

People (some)... so freakin' greedy!

That was a great approach to take. It's sad we have so few options when ripped off.... I love how you blew him off, but once a rip, always a rip... He may have come back in for seconds anyways... screw those kind of people... worthless.

Here theoretically if you have a card you can call the cops for a breakin/theft...but I'd imagine it would go the way my car stereo theft report went.

Me: Hello I'd like to report a robbery.
Coppa: What was stolen please?
Me: My medical marijuana!
Coppa: We'll get right on it. (immediately moves to lowest priority)

I had a 'buddy', who was a total leech. He'd load like ONE bowl then it was everyone else's turn for the weekend. The guy would invariably hit I or my buddy up for a nug.

When I started there was no way this dude was going to know, and he didn't. He stayed over three times with a full sized grow under his nose.

He really went downhill in the last year and I broke off friendship with him 6 mo ago. Last week I heard the guy got busted for BURGLARY in my town! Fuuuuck... if he'd only known.

My first grow I had about 10 plants growing in a field by my driveway in the country. one day I'm taking a nap and all of a sudden a friend of mine is in my room asking me why I'm sleeping at this time of day. He asks if I have any bud to sell and I'm like nah sorry. Then in a daze and being the nice guy I am, I'm like wait a minute come on I'll pich you a bud off my plant. So I go outside and see somebody I've never met before in his truck. anyway I dip into the field with my "friend" and pinch a couple buds for him and tell him when they are finished I'll hook him up with a fat sack.

Next day I'm going to work and as I normally would do in the morning I look over to see the tops of my plants as I go by. Well I didn't see any this time and had a bad feeling all day then sure enough I come home to find them all snapped at the base.

Turns out the guy he was with came back and ripped them and 3 months later got busted in a sting with coke and pot and got 3 years... booyow karma strikes again lol. But I realized there was nobody to blame but me on this one and learned my lesson. Luckily I had one backup plant elsewhere that I got about a 1/2 lb off so I wasnt totally screwed.

Latest posts

Back