The Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buncha freeken stonners.:D If I wanna laugh,,all I gotta do is log on and watch all the Rocket Scientist explain why they are right, and everybody elses dumb *** is wrong..:ignore:

Good thing I missed that thread. I have had a bad week with my Cap controller taking a crap on me. Nothing like controlling 8 lights, 3 pumps, 4 inline fans, CO2 injection, and other misc. stuff by hand. Oh and I loaded my aerocloner with 45 clones the other night and forgot to turn it on. I could have used a few dim wits to vent on.

:rolleyes:

arguing.jpg

oh Buddy..that one may get it started again:rofl: and who you calling a dim wit...my lights are not dim..Im going to smoke my bong now:bolt::bong:

what about more air exchange..man what the hell is a pump controller for/ okay I am a Dim wit:giggle: But I am a HIGH Dim Wit:rofl:

I run one of these. Everything I have runs off of UPN-1 relay controls that all run to this main unit. So everything has it's own 20 amp independent circuit, except my lights which are ran from it (XGC-1) to a MLC-8 lighting controller, but it is still controlled by the main unit. All of my cords and wiring are all designed around it. Since all of my equipment is remotely mounted outside the room, minus the reflectors and circulating fans it makes controlling everything near impossible

XGC-1e-250.jpg

Though some may laugh I like the site and the rules the way there are thats why I came here and did not join but one of the other sites after peeking around ...Here it calm and relaxing and we can all share a common joy also it is Not an Expletive Fest ...Though I slip and say Oh Fudge just like any one else it does not mean every other word out of my mouth has to be one of those words ...I share My other great joy in life other places ...as a Shaman and more I keep My love of growing and nature here at MP ...My other deep loves in life I share in one other place where those are accepted...True they do have a Medical MJ board there, but many shy away from that board...and in My chosen lifestyle I can see why...So I chose to share my love joy and knowledge here as do others...And I feel Thankful that I do fit in here as a member ...but that is often why I keep my views on other topics that come up on the board to myself ...Why ...well that's easy ...they may not be appropriate here...Though they maybe valid ...and may help...I'm Just James here No more no less...Though I will say I thank MP for being here, and the Mods for a job that is not always easy to do...Knowing that well as I'm a Mod and a Gov at two other sites ...and a group leader yadda yadda and more ...But I'm still just Me

Hey Buddyluv
any chance you can throw up a few
pics in a new thread or something?
of some of your grow?
i always want to see what you doing lol :p

If PPL cant live by the Laws Of the land (smoking and growing an ilegal substance,,MJ) which can and will put you in Prison in most States.
What makes PPL think they are going to follow all the rules on a forum, when the only thing thats gonna happen to them is getting throwed off the forum.:D OOOHHHH,,thats so scary.:rolleyes:

WeedHopper said:
If PPL cant live by the Laws Of the land (smoking and growing an ilegal substance,,MJ) which can and will put you in Prison in most States.
What makes PPL think they are going to follow all the rules on a forum, when the only thing thats gonna happen to them is getting throwed off the forum.:D OOOHHHH,,thats so scary.:rolleyes:

That's why there's not 100,000 plus members here.
That's why there are other sites that allow near anything where anyone can go.
I think of this as a "special" kinda group, you can stay and fit in IF you follow the rules or you can choose to be like the MANY previous that have been banned. Not hard really. :cool:

WeedHopper said:

This isn't really about laws or rules. IMO, it is about respect when you are "in someone else's home".

no thats exactly it.
if it were my home and i let people into my home
and they didnt follow my rules id give em the boot too :D

The Hemp Goddess said:
This isn't really about laws or rules. IMO, it is about respect when you are "in someone else's home".

Again, THG hits it.

You, or at least I, come here to learn, usually when you learn you pay, but here the owner pays the fees and you learn for free, and YOU BENEFIT by the after product, the VERY LEAST anyone can do is respect what the TEACHER sets as RULES.! :)

mrkingford said:
That's why there's not 100,000 plus members here.
That's why there are other sites that allow near anything where anyone can go.
I think of this as a "special" kinda group, you can stay and fit in IF you follow the rules or you can choose to be like the MANY previous that have been banned. Not hard really. :cool:

Yeah,,and if there were that many they would never get on this forum,,not enough Bandwidth.:D Anyway,,I have followed the rules. If I dont like yur rules I dont have to come here right? So far they have not hendered me from being here. Course,,thats cause I dont much giva a crap one way or the other anyway.;)

Latest posts

Back