The Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:giggle:

Rules are meant to keep order, and for the most part they do. The mods work hard here enforcing them.

I find the rule hardest for me to abide by is the sports discussion one, particularly during football season. :D Every now and again I may sneak in a little Go Colts or something like that. :eek:

Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite;

since when were brown nosers a "group" ?
Do you have weekly meetings Spearchucker ? or a website we can visit ?

I don't even know what happened? Are the people mentioned in the first post banned?

Waaaaaa- I wanna knowwwwww

SPEARCHUCKER said:
So... Us Southerners cant make fun of them Yanks?
I am screeeewed.

I love the no cuss rule though. Cause us true Southern Gentlemen are above swearing in front of such fine ladies like SM, THG, UKgirl, Yoga, MojaveMama, and all.

:aok:
Gotta love the south.

Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite;

since when were brown nosers a "group" ?
Do you have weekly meetings Spearchucker ? or a website we can visit ?

WTH? erm....not a good thread to start stuff in. :ignore:

Gamecocks-usc-logo.jpg

GrowinGreen said:
I don't even know what happened? Are the people mentioned in the first post banned?

Waaaaaa- I wanna knowwwwww

Dude, it was ugly in a nice sorta way.;)

I thought I had it under control--told the story about my first ex-wife waking up one morning and reaching over and slapping the poo from me for something I'd done in a dream of HERs, then I related that story to how real this world in here is. In essence, as far as the world can detect, you're sitting there, alone, getting mad as hell at a bunch of silicon chips and a PC fan.

Sir_Tokie said:
Ahhh the old Gamecocks just up the road from me a few miles, and Clemson is a bad word in our house..lol...take care..

Dear Sir Tokie,

I dont blame you. If something kept beating me up all the time. I wouldnt want to talk about it either.

Sincerely,
A Clemson Alum. :)

Hey, is this where everybody went?
Who we bashing now?

Mutt said:
:aok:

WTH? erm....not a good thread to start stuff in. :ignore:

Relax, was just poking at his attempt to kiss up to the ladies, all in good fun.

BBFan said:
Hey, is this where everybody went?
Who we bashing now?

NO ONE, unless you want to join the select few not with us today.

I may sneak in a little Go Colts.

Next time I go over the Flacco's, I'll tell 'em.:cool:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Dear Sir Tokie,

I dont blame you. If something kept beating me up all the time. I wouldnt want to talk about it either.

Sincerely,
A Clemson Alum. :)
LoL.. those are not my rules, but the rules of the little womans. I root for oHIo where I was born and raised but enough said about that. I give her grief every time their on the field..lol...take care..

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I love the no cuss rule though. Cause us true Southern Gentlemen are above swearing in front of such fine ladies like SM, THG, UKgirl, Yoga, MojaveMama, and all.

mrkingford said:
Someone has a brown nose........................:holysheep:

Hmmmm....I'm confused. Are you attempting to imply that I am not a fine lady? Or possibly that it is acceptable to use inappropriate language in my company?

The suggestion being that it is such an outrageous statement by Chucker it must have been issued solely to garner favor and not because it is true.

:confused2:

Just kidding MKF...although I would love to see an attempt to talk your way out of that one. :p

thedonofchronic said:
haha :rofl: i JUST realized your name is
yoga rather than yoda. god am i slow.. :p

I am the Yoga Yoda actually. So you were close. Yoga is my name for getting high. I spend a lot of time in situations were I can't just say this sucks I'm going to smoke a bowl. So to the people who know when I say that I need to do some Yoga and relax, they know what I am talking about.

Smoke outs with the girls are called Yoga sessions. Or the Book Club Meeting.

My mother-in-law thinks that I stretch a lot and am very well read.

:D Women do that alot. Cant count the times my Wife woke up,, upset cause of some purtty girl I had never seen before,,, was "taking advantage of me":hubba: ,,,,, in her dream. That sucks when ya dont even get to be there for the fun yur in trouble for.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back