The Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
I run one of these. Everything I have runs off of UPN-1 relay controls that all run to this main unit. So everything has it's own 20 amp independent circuit, except my lights which are ran from it (XGC-1) to a MLC-8 lighting controller, but it is still controlled by the main unit. All of my cords and wiring are all designed around it. Since all of my equipment is remotely mounted outside the room, minus the reflectors and circulating fans it makes controlling everything near impossible

:holysheep: nothing caveman styale about that thing..you go to Collage to learn how to run that High tech piece of equipment? :giggle:

GrowinGreen said:
"The June solstice is known as the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year, in the Gregorian calendar. The June solstice occurs at 5.46am Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on June 21 in 2009.

In the Gregorian calendar the June solstice dates vary. For example, it occurred on June 20 in 2008 and falls on June 21 in 2009. A June 22 solstice will not occur until June 22, 2203, which is 194 years away from 2009. A June 22 solstice previously occurred on June 22, 1971."

Pretty cool-
hXXp://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/june-solstice.html

Thanks Bud that was the answer I was trying to find. Wow! 2203. What about 1955? and neasest before that?

rules.jpg

I suggest you only use the besty buD for this but leafs reef with oily glands that can mix in fat quickly when warmed up.

Warm your milk or tea with a sip of the moonshine jug either or warm the moonshine slowly. I almost didn't mention it because I didn't want anyone blowing them selves up but I decided I better warn them so I wouldn't get sued.

What we are making here is a Hot Chocolate laced with 1/2 joint of good stuff. Don't do 1 whole joint I tried that and I was funky till I went to bed.

To define Funky, ....My body was waxing and waving with the undulations of the earth itself

It was scary.

took me a while to undulate with it

ANYWAy! back to the subject at hand

Warm your milk full fat to absorb and mix them oils. love ya ...

Lets mix up baby
mix in them 1 teasspoon of coco
stir in sugar to taste
put in 1/2 of a joint of bud this is for 1 cup

warm and let stew.. do not broil the milk 15 minutes stewing
sip
strain if you wish.
15 minutes warm a bud will release its active ingredients into a fat etc.

I like to add a drop of vanilla

Latest posts

Back