the seeds arrived . . sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Argh. The seeds arrived. I guess Mr Postman must have got here when I was out, :ignore: because he left a note that I have to go to the post office to pick the package up.
I sure hope the Blue Meanies aren't waiting there for me to lay hands on it. :eek:

ahh you ll be fine ,,:D
is that what normally happens when a package is delivered whist out! would seeds not fit in the mail box tho ? could it be a diffrent package ?

:peace:

a friend of mine once missed the post man and got the same letter, If they were sent certified it is because they can't leave them if you didn't sign for em.He went and picked them up no problem.don't worry it is common usps procedure.

Yeah depending on where you ordered from and what kind of mail was used you might hve to sign for them...I think if you use the guaranteed delivery option from attitude they come sig required...my mailman knows I am a UPS driver so her signs for me and leaves them in my door or mailbox...

ArtVandolay said:
I've picked up seeds at the PO, too. No worries :)
This is not the US mail, guys. But on the other hand most ppl in town are more worried about the Zetas.

it happened to me. I had to go to the PO and sign for it :rofl:

I finally found the post office, a tiny place staffed by people who appeared even older than I. Got the seeds. Next: germination. (Sigh) have to get the grow room cleaned up and ready . . .

leafminer said:
I finally found the post office, a tiny place staffed by people who appeared even older than I. Got the seeds. Next: germination. (Sigh) have to get the grow room cleaned up and ready . . .

Here's Mojo for ya. Good luck!:yay:

Latest posts

Back