The smell just dissapeared????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
The past week the smell of my last plant has been increasing and quite pungent, Tonight the smell just disappeared. Its a sativa plant that is in its 16th week and the trics are still clear. Plant is doing fine, lost most of it's leaves. Any thoughts??

YO. My personal advice........idk man. probably harvest? it's your OWN personal decision u know tho? i mean DAMN. Is it in indoor grown, right?

what type of sativa are you growing that is still clear at 16 weeks? When you say 16 weeks, do you mean 16 weeks of flowering or 16 weeks of growth in general? 16 weeks flowering would finish amnesia and nevilles haze

This is in it's 16th week of flowering. It's bag seed that I grew outside late in the season, and got about 4 feet tall. When the weather became to cold here in MI, I decided to bring it indoors, that was 4 weeks ago and continue growing inside, which it did very well. So here it is and I will harvest it today.

This is the post when I brought it inside
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33008

Pics from today are below

DSC04032.JPG

DSC04037.JPG

I have heard of several bagseed-strains of sativa that would hardly ever go amber, even at 15-16 weeks ;) sometimes, I suspect a nute def, othertimes genetic problems from self-polination [hermies] of bagseed seems to cause this :hubba: Under perfect conditions, SnowWhite will show amber at 14-15 weeks, but took 16-17 when I goofed UP the nute ratios last spring :farm:

Geez, pictures have to do with the general overall health and color of the plant (he said it had lost most of its leaves) :eek:

How did you figure the onset of flowering? Sixteen weeks ago was somewhere around the middle of July when days were still really long.

some of those heavy equitorial sativas need more than 12 hrs off...if having probs with em turning amber try 14 off ;)
some pure LR sativas need it to be switched to 14 off last 3-4 weeks as a rule. depending on which strain.

Latest posts

Back