The UK gets a bit of snow - end of the world!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary that subsidization for farmers (to not grow their crops) in California has been dropped, mean while famers in California are all ready being denied water for this years grow season. Where screwed.

lol i do understand plate techtonics, but yes i know i can't spell it lol

I believe its called mother nature because it cycles and flows. Men don't, women do. But we won't get into that ;)

Well the snow has gone lol, well where i am anyway, though nearby there still is some. Some weather stations are predicting more for the weekend, others predict rain so who knows! I hope there is more snow personally because a) I love it and b) I didn't get to enjoy it all that much as one of the 2 days we had it I was at a funeral.

Personally, I thought it was more exciting a few weeks ago when we had a big (dry) freeze and parts of the southern ports started to freeze, like portsmouth and poole, I mean the southern english ocean as in the english channel can't have frozen that many times in recent history!

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures from nearby...

Snow 1.JPG

Snow 2.JPG

Latest posts

Back