The What Not To Do To Your Plants Thread For First Timers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
Im makeing this threads mostly for the first time growers and newbies i thought it might be fun to make a thread on stuff not to do to your plants our grow room our basicaly any thing to do with mj ,so if youve seen any thing funny our serious please add it im curious to see how many things our out their to not do lol that people have done ,,also it might be a good thing for first time growers to look at for them to no not to do somethin, ill start

1..do not grow with a living room lamp

2..do not pee on your plants :) :) :)

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN:)

2..do not pee on your plants

I just LOL'd

* don't grow in someone else's home without permission...

* don't let your plants grow into your lights, it burns the leaves...

Q.) Why not grow with a living room lamp?

only asking because, you know those lamps for the corner of the rooms with 3 lights.. anyway the point is.. it was great for a little extra light.... i found it useful... but i assume when you say living room lamp you mean table lamp.. right?

3. Dont use nutes from birth, wait until the plants are big enough.
4. Dont have sexual intercourse with female plants (although sometimes they are just so so beautiful)
5. Dont get excited and harvest early. Be patient for best results.
6. Keep touching, kissing, sniffing and poking to a minimum, how'd you like it if someone followed you around all day poking you with his finger.
7. Dont be ignorant, check your PH, check your temps, dont leave things to chance, otherwise you'll have more problems than you need.
8. Dedication. Dedication Dedication. Dont grow if you cant give the plant what it needs. Just be prepared :p

Don't get too attached.. you've got to.. *gasp*.. kill them eventually.:eek: :p

start simple work your way up to the more technical stuff as far as pissing on your plants tom tom is this from personal experience lol

Kill the males don't smoke em come on people....males are only good for one thing making seeds.
edit make that 2...makes good compost. :p

1)Don't tell anybody
2) DON'T tell anybody
3)DO NOT TELL ANYBODY

Venting is often overlooked by first timers. Plant life requires Fresh Air

Read, read and read some more, before you start to grow anything at all...
those stickies are there to help out newbies and experienced growers alike, I learn something new just about every day, and I hope that never ends...

Peace...j.b.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT CRAP ON YOUR PLANTS.
TRUST ME! ITS NOT GOOD FOR THEM!!!!!!
You maY think its a good idea.......but its not. TRUST ME;)

DO AS YOUR MOM TOLD YOU "ALWAYS KEEP YOUR GROWROOM CLEAN"

Well mabye not the grow part.
Thanks
SALT

Heres one for many first timers that gets over looked. Get a timer and surge protectors for your equipment, the timers so you don't over sleep and forget to turn on or off your lights :stoned: and the surge protector just in case you overload the circuit, you wont burn out that 1000W bulb for it popping.

Latest posts

Back