The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your very lucky 2dog but then again..i don't have to share. Unless i go to a party.

dude I have to share... :( it's ok tho... does she mind the smoke are you allowed to smoke inside?

OOhh yeah check this out. Been doing kind of an experiment. My grow room is also my smoke room. The spare bed room. Every grow i've done i've smoked around. No harm came to the ladies. Part of our agreement is i don't reek up the entire house cause she really doesn't care for the sweet smell. So i get my own grow/smoke room. Got a puter a tv 2 tents a bay window, fer her jalepeno plants, bed, its own bathroom, being occupied by a 5 foot long forever taking sativa. Perrty cool ol lady.

that is cool do you worry about the humidity from your plants hurting your puter?

Not really it seems to be holding up well plus i have a back up tower so no biggie.

I almost always smoke in the family room..its where the computer and main tv is...always feels weird to smoke in my room like I am hiding in there from my parents or something.. sometimes I smoke in the grow room to get rid of all the extra oxygen..

Well i get to grow and she gets a house that if co. comes over thats not in agreement of our cause, they don't ask silly questions like whats that burnt leaf skunky sweet smell? Duh.

I always cook to cover the smell...onions always work like a charm..I know what you mean about the house smelling..in a pinch burnt popcorn covers almost any smell...thank god we dont have to smoke outside or in the cold garage...when it is 105 here the garage is way too hot for mellowing out..

Several thing help out. Garlic in olive oil. Febreeze 20 hour candles unscented, carpet fresh. Burnt popcorn makes me gag sometimes.

makes me gag too but if dad is coming over I will do whatever it takes..thank goodness he doesnt come over often..I have the grow room locked because he wouldnt think twice about going into closed rooms..if he asks I am going to say we have guns locked in it..nosey man...sheesh.

Thats why mine live in Texas! Heheh, gotta be prepared fer the inlaws though.

Here ya go 2dog the three amigas getting bigger. First up is the whiteberry getting tall and bushy, followed by the roadrunner who i did a little bit of an lst expirement with light manipulation. Just bent the main cola over abot 10-16 degrees to expose a cola. The result was a under bud that will compete with the main. The last is the bluehell compact bushy thing that she is. Hmmm this is gonna be one hell of a harvest!

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

The three amigas are doing very well! the raodrunner is in the flower tent and budding up! The whiteberry is a bush! My bluehell is a compact scary little nuber:D i can't wait to put these to flower and start cloning them! sorry about the out of focus i got a little punchdrunk taking over 60 pics.

DCFC0037.JPG

DCFC0038.JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

DCFC0040.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0028.JPG

DCFC0030.JPG

DCFC0031.JPG

DCFC0032.JPG

DCFC0033.JPG

very nice your plants always look green and stocky!

Upped the nutes a tad, the white berry is gonna be a monster! She's veggin everywhere! The bluehell is a compact girl who's already got that blue smell to her! Getting real excited.:D

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

Here the roadrunner i moved her to the flower tent a few days ago and she loves it! Merry x-mas to MarP and all the mods.....even you too hick.

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

hmm you will enjoy her..smokes and smells so pretty!

She's got a awsome smell to her 2dog. Getting excited about harvest!

Getting ready to put the whiteberry in a bigger pot and move her to flower soon. Started my own version of pipe cleaner lst,(thanks HL.) on the whiteberry and the blue hell. Gonna love the results on this grow! The last shot is the veg tent with my wifeys jalepeno plant in veg.

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG