The wifey is no longer in the dishwasher!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: :rofl: mmama what are we smokin? Whoa 2dog cant wait to tell someone that.....well i guess i have to:huh: Irish you can catch jeff dunham on comedy central every thurs.

the chef said:
:rofl: :rofl: mmama what are we smokin? Whoa 2dog cant wait to tell someone that.....well i guess i have to:huh: Irish you can catch jeff dunham on comedy central every thurs.

we only married 3 years ago..nothing quite like having people asking why you havent gotten married yet or popped out any kids. now I only get the 2nd one. I am glad we waited 10 years. sometimes I still slip and call him my boyfriend..he hates that lol

I can understand that, really. Been together 7 years, common law in texas, not recognized in most states, engaged last year, no rush. We are going by her schedule! She's in no hurry and neither am i. We'll get around to the official thing when she tell me to. I've seen the bosses job....i don't wan't it!

You're a good man, Chef. And for all the razzing I give you, know it's all in fun. I admire you a lot, and I'm thrilled you have such a lovely wife, and are such a happy, well adjusted man.

But I still think it would be nice if you just got rid of the dishwasher. If you're happy now, just think of how happy you're gonna be when your wife shows you how happy SHE is to be out of that Lemon Rinse cycle!

LOL, you truly are a desert babe! One prob with your request..she dont like to wash dishes by hand and as she says..dishwasher good, dishwasher friend! And as far as me...you might ask? My arthritis keeps acting up right about that time:p i'll tell her your gonna come over and wash by hand:clap: :p It's a fair trade off she has to cook maybe once a year and i never to do dishes.

I'll be there, Chef. I'm chief bottle washer here. I'll do Mama Chef's dishes, no problem! If that's all it takes to get her out of the dishwasher for good, I'm all over it.

LOL,

Me and mine have 24 years together, trust me when I say technology is where it's at. Put her up on that pedestal. You dress like a centurian and well I've said enough, Ha-Ha let the fun and games begin. Winter time, still young, and good smoke. Oh heck yes....

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Mmama you can break bread at our house anytime! The mighty king shows! I will stand proud at the day i can say 24 years!

I wish you and your wife a long and loving life together

:peace: & :heart:
Ozzy

ty oz, living it, and now so shall you! TEXAS MOJO to you!

the chef said:
Ty astrobud, i'm superstoked! I'm into the sweet fruity taste, whats your opinion on what you got jarred?
both great but the lemon haze, well i have greenhouse seeds super lemon haze, very tastey and stoney:D

ozzydiodude said:
I wish you and your wife a long and loving life together

:peace: & :heart:
Ozzy

I would so hook ozzy up with a lady if he lived here....:hubba: :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

way to go, chef!!

i've got my good 'ol Texas woman too.... they are a special breed, aren't they!

I used the draino and washed her clothes

cough

oh wait. thats circle right not left man sour diesel screws my right left thing
evry time

a madness under control

ok fine then a practiced madness not under control ok .

I have one question:

If you Love your family your children your mum and dad

?

I put a block on the Marriage Mojo

Ozzy has a Terminal Case of Bachelorhood

Ain't nothing like a taxas lady fleshstain. Uuh terminal h clearance......HUH?

Latest posts

Back