The wifey is no longer in the dishwasher!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Boy oh boy did i get hit with a super bomb this morning! My woman is so awsome i will no longer put her in the dishwasher! This is what i woke up to... We are going this weekend to get tickets to Jeff Dunham as a x-mas present to each other. Oh And Wait theres more! There are ladies and there's my true Texas lady! When i started this she didn't want to know anything about what i'm trying to achieve as she doesn't smoke, which made it difficult to tell her what was going on. After a few arguments she started asking questions. I talked fer a solid week and she has a better understanding of what i'm trying to do! So i started recently educating her on different scents and aromas as well as medicinal properties in certain strains. Then i turned her on to the attitude so she could see some of the strains i was going to order, some fer me fer the strength and some for her fer the scent and aromas.:holysheep: She told me when i got up to check my acct with the tude:hubba: This is what i found ordered this morn..

Dinafem:mix pack(fem), Paradise seeds:whiteberry, Medical seed co.:bluehell, Greenhouse seeds: the church, G-13:gigabud. Freebies that include this months special, G-13:royal kush, Th seeds:wreckage, Dinafem:royalkush, Dinafem: roadrunner, & Dna Genetics: lemon skunk!:headbang2: :dancing: :clap: She told me this after me kissing her fer a half hour and then sweet bobos:hubba: :heart: and i quote: You need something to do this winter as you don't like to get out in the cold! Is she a hot mama or what! Gonna have some stellar GJ's... gotta finish the ones i got! For those of you who take your wife fer granted or don't have a special someone in your life, let me say this......Bwhahahahah be jealous and she doesn't have a sister!:p My lady reminds me of 2dog, smokingmom, mojavemama, the hemp goddess and all the ladies in the MP family..ya know....CLASS!:D

you go chef,you will like the church and lemon haze, thats what i have in jars now, wonderfull stuff:hubba:

Ty astrobud, i'm superstoked! I'm into the sweet fruity taste, whats your opinion on what you got jarred?

Lol brushybill, thats one fer the "j" catagory.

She sound like an awesome lady u must be treating her right!! love stories like that how romantic...:D

TY mother 2dog, I cook fer her from my heart!

Treating her right??? Chef???? The poor woman lives in the DISHWASHER, for goodness sakes! She was busy bargaining her way out of the rinse cycle. We see through you, Chef. <G>

Seriously, sounds like you made some absolutely delicious choices, and I know I'll be anxious to follow your grow journal on them!

...as long as you promise to keep wifey out of the doggoned dishwasher from now on!

2Dog said:
She sound like an awesome lady u must be treating her right!! love stories like that how romantic...:D
I'll second that! You two sound like newly weds, chef. hehe

Good for you! Keep it hot!

C'mon- you're making this stuff up.

You, my friend, are indeed one very lucky man and should count your blessings.

I consider myself pretty lucky too- Mrs BBFan puts up with a lot of grief from me!

Well, we'll never know if he's making this stuff up or not. He never lets the hot hot hot wifey out of the dishwasher, and he's fibbing if he says he did. A little birdie told me....<G>

You are a lucky man Chef, cherish her....she is golden.

That's not GOLD you see, TC, that's RUST from being in the dishwasher so long!!!! <G>

sounds great brother Chef.:) ...

ummm texas? thats no where near the east coast bro.:rofl: :ciao: ...

who is jeff dunham? sheltered life , ya know? lol. lol...

fantastic news on the order chef ,,,soon you will have her growing with you ,,,awesome :D

or she is just that greatful to be let out ,,im with mojave on this ,:p

UK, Jeff Dunham is an American ventriloquist and comedian. Very funny. Here's a clip with his famous 'Achmed the Terrorist':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

I believe that's where Chef got the idea to put his wife in the dishwasher to begin with, so he's going to the concert to give Jeff a progress report. Hope Chef remembers to mention the RUST on wifey he's seeing when he lets her out of the rinse cycle. Dastardly Chef, he tells people it's just spray-on-tan.

I say, don't trust a man who hangs out with dead terrorists and advocates death by dishwasher.

LOL, ok, mama i'm not going to put her in anymore!, stoney, bbfan, tc bud, smoke, and the lovely uk girl, ty fer droppin in.. You see a couple of weeks in the dishwasher and poof, instant love!

I have you dubbled...I have been with hubby almost 14 years..time has flown. I will be 30 yo in march...I feel about 23.

Latest posts

Back