The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty Smom, i'm really pleased with the veg on these!

got some snaps of the blue hell and the whiteberry. Gonna wait a few days and put the wb in to flower. lst has worked out nicely. She's gonna be a monster put her in a bigger pot to flower.Have a happy new year! Oh yeah the last pic is my alarm system. Watch out he's looking at ya!

DSCI0020.JPG

DSCI0021.JPG

DSCI0022.JPG

DSCI0023.JPG

DSCI0024.JPG

DSCI0025.JPG

DSCI0026.JPG

ty mr MVP, congrats! they can feel the mojo ny friend.

Sweet looking plants, chef :)
Thats a good looking cat you have as well! :D I think they add to the garden karma :rolleyes:

Warfish

ty war, he's a sorry ol sum of a bug but he's been there ya know. He loves being blown a hit!

Playing around with the new camera and snapped a few of the roadrunner. She's got some stretch to her, waiting to see how the buds are gonna fill out.

DSCI0005.JPG

DSCI0006.JPG

DSCI0007.JPG

whoa brother, what happened to her? she got no clothes on!!! is her name Ethyl? as in "Ethyl, put your clothes on girl"...lol...lol...

is this gonna be one of them 16 weekers?:eek: ...

oh yeah, watch that cat. he's the devil. he's watching your plants as we speak bro. i'm dead serious. better make double bubble sure he can't get in your tent. cause if theres one weak spot in the perimeter, he'll pounce like a big jungle cat...had 3 buds recently lose whole crops to cats.:eek: ...

it's like something triggers thier sences at 4-6 weeks flower, usually right around 5, and they go ape diddley...like a coon in a corn patch...watch him. he's got 'the look'...you've been warned...

He's not allowed in the grow room without me being there. One day looked inside and she was like that! 16 weeker i hope so.

looks a lot like my roadrunner did...very cute cat chef! er I mean handsome and distinguished..lol..

still, never trust the fur ball...only a few minutes alone in there, and grow gone...serious, it's that quick...

i shot a mouse off the dog food bowl with a bb gun pistol the other night...no crap. deader than micheal j...lol...i stalked him for half an hour, as he stole dog food, and bam. one shot. my 'lil woman said, "would'nt a cat be easier?". not in my house!!!...besides, my dog would play with it til it quit moving...:eek: ...

girls are looking good brother Chef...wish i had an entire room, i'd really show ya how to kick on heck of a harvest off...:hubba: ...

fixin to fill the veg tent soon with clones and a few new ones. as far as the cat......he stays outside the grow room. TY 2dog actually he's retarded!

Chef did you trim some growth off the rr or is that the look until flower. One in back looks filled out better different strain?

Hey chef, I'm liking how that White Berry is coming along! Keep it up, I'll be watching :).

Hey swampbud yeah thats the roadrunner. She's got some filling in to do. The filled out one in the back is the trainwreck. Mental! The WB is gonna go into the flower tent soon. Thanks fer dropping by guys.

Alright mental the whiteberry joined HER sister in the flower tent! She got white hairs showing proudly! Got pretty much of equal canopy gonna have to keep an eye on the main cola.

DSCI0001.JPG

DSCI0003.JPG

DSCI0004.JPG

DSCI0005.JPG

:laugh: Damn Irish i just took a hit and choked out a lung! Captain1 thanks fer dropping in! She's gonna be a biggun!

Latest posts

Back