The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good woman Irish! Ya know brother back in the day we used to beat the soles of thier feet with mop handles. I got 3 new ones Irish, First up is the roadrunner a little one with big dreams, she one day hopes to get very schtinky. Next up is the whiteberry, sh'e likes capricorns, long talks and rock-n-roll.She also likes to take center stage. Last and certainly not least is the bluehell, a very velouptous, very regal looking lady, whos hobbies include basking in the light all day long and drinking. How's that? Is it time fer the possum lodge word game? Yeeaaaahh!

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

the chef said:
Last and certainly not least is the bluehell, a very velouptous, very regal looking lady, whos hobbies include basking in the light all day long and drinking.

great description, chef! :rofl:

not at all.... i thought the voluptuous part was dead on!

^:rofl: :cool: ^...nice. very nice Chef. lmao...

BlueHell? well hells bells, and pour that there little filly a tall, cool drink of whatever the Chef has thats extra special on the menu...wooo-ooo-wee...:hubba: ...

where she come from? she's a little hottie...don't be trying to hide her on us now buddy...:D :cool: ...

my girls are partial to alternative rock, classic rock, nude sunbathing, cool jacuzzi baths, tanning salons, and of course, ME...:p ...

so tell me, are you making good use of both tents? (veg, and flower?)...what do you still have flowering bro?, or , are they all down?...

blow 'em up big bro...Irish...:cool: ...

My bud, thats my bud! Lets see: Medical seeds,one tent fer veg and the other fer flower, trainwreck, thai ss, p-express clones and that candy grow wich is moby you know what..

hey chef where'd ya get the 6500k 68w CFLs? I can only find the 2700k spectrum's.

edit: Those tents are really starting to persuade me. how do they do on keeping heat in? they look like a pretty good investment. Just worried about the height a little bit once you put in a HPS or MH. I'd say, you'll be fine with the CFLs though.

Home depot in the m/h, hps section it comes in a green and white box.

:bong: snapped a few of the three amiga's. Coming along nicely:bong: the order is rr,bh,wb. Enjoy!

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

Man i love the veg! here's the three amiga's veggin out! The roadrunner is up first, she just went through a little growth spurt. As did the blue hell! This blueberry strain has the fattest leaves i've seen. Can't wait to see her fully grown! The last three are the whiteberry. Man o man she's gonna be the first in the flower tent i can tell. Been giving nutes every other watering and the girls are loving it!

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

:bongin: The three amigas are getting bigger. Upped the nuted just a bit with positive results. Using roughly 2cc of nutes filling the rest of the injector with water and topping of the soil with water to help with diloution. So far this controlled delivery system has had great results!the order is roadrunner, blue hell, whiteberry. :beatnik:

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0027.JPG

It's alot better than just letting it fly. Lots less nute burn.

sup chef

Didn't know the 68w bulbs are mh. Damn, I thought they only came in soft white
Guess I'll get some for the next grow, little late now.

Pretty looking plants though :cool:

looking great chef I cannot wait to see them in flower excited for you and your lady~

ty cb and 2dog! I hope thats fer the lady i'm growin my lady doesn't smoke.

man and I find those flowers to be so enticing...

Latest posts

Back