TheBest (Indoor Grow 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to update. Put the three I thought were doing the best in to 8" pots, since my grow room size is small I think I might keep them in these. Heres the pics of the transplanted and then the ones still in the cups. let me know which of the ones in the cups you think I should keep.

Day 15 001.jpg

Day 15 002.jpg

Day 15 003.jpg

Day 15 004.jpg

Day 15 005.jpg

Day 15 006.jpg

Day 15 007.jpg

Day 15 009.jpg

Day 15 008.jpg

Day 15 010.jpg

I am going to start putting up pics weekly. The next ones will be on day 22, Just to let you guys know. Also I watered the newly transplanted ones today. Do you guys think an 8" pot will be sufficient enough for them to grow? How big do you guys think they will get in the 8" pots. Should I add more light? How much more, Right now I have about 3,200 lumens in the box. All about 2 inches away from the tops. The smaller ones are directly under the 900 lumen floro which they seem to be doing a lot better. I am thinking about adding maybe three or four more floros. But not really sure. Also when do you think it would be a good time to turn them on to 12/12 cycle. I am not trying to get them too big, due to space and smell issues. Just enough to get maybe a qp out of the three I want to keep. So maybe an ounce out of each plant would be nice. Any of you guys out there that could answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Hope you are enjoying this grow.

Any comments on the plants guys? I know I put this in the wrong place. Hope you can find it easier.

Its only been a couple of days since transplant and you can tell the difference. Growth is much faster, and the plants seem to love the set up. The temperature is 77F the lights are about 2 inches away from the tops. I began foliar feeding. Hope you guys are enjoying this grow.

The talleset plant is about 7 inches. its got little leaves comming out where the branches branch out from the stem. Hope this one is a female! the little green things that turn to pistols or balls, are longer than ive seen on any of the other plants. I don't know if this is a good sign or not. They arn't white yet. I still have the light cycle on 24/7. I think I am going to wait another 20 days before switching to 12/12. or atleast until the plant is a foot or more. All three on on their first 9 fan leaf set. Crazy how fast these things grow. It seems like just yesterday they were little seeds... :) Wanted to ask some questions. Is it okay to foliar feed more than once a day, or should you just stick to once a day? Also, my other smaller plants are not really growing, I think it is beacuse they have out grown the party cup. I am not to sure which ones I should keep, But I will post some pics on Fri, to show you all and get your opinions, Thanks.

Alright its been 10 days since the last post. Im sure you guys will find the pics more interesting. The best plant is about 12 inches tall. They are all as green as can be. I really don't feel like re-potting any more of the other smaller ones, so I am going to put them out side some where and see what happens by november. Anyways here are the pics. hope you enjoy.

Day 25 001.jpg

Day 25 002.jpg

Day 25 003.jpg

Day 25 004.jpg

Hey, quick update. I flipped them on 12/12 cuz they are startin to out grow the grow box. So, Ill update some pics later.

:aok: Looking good man! plants look healthy and thats whats important, GL
Peace

what's that white powder you put in your pots?

Alright, its been a few days. Here are some pics. 2 of the plants growth has basically stoped. I dont' know what the problem is. I think I am going to flush with a gallon of bottle water, and then go from there. what do you think?

Day 5 of Flower 001.jpg

Day 5 of Flower 002.jpg

Day 5 of Flower 004.jpg

Day 5 of Flower 005.jpg

I don't think that I would flush if I were you. Unless you see nutrient burn, there would be no benefit in doing so, and you may cause damage.

A couple of things:

1) When you water, do so thoroughly, and then don't water again until the upper layer of the soil shows drying.

2) A company called Earth Juice makes some wonderful organic nutrient additives. Perhaps you might try using a diluted solution of the their Grow formula might help here. Once you start flowering, switch over to their Bloom formula

3) Do you happen to know what the Ph of your soil is like?

Best,

GD

I thought about PH lock, but I didn't have the money to get the propper testing equip. I have some new pics. 2 of them are males I learned today. my big plant has shown 0 signs of flowering, I might just have to move it outside somewhere. anyways here are some more pics. I pulled the two males. got to do what you got to do. for somereason it wont let me post my pics, on this message. Ill have to do it on a different one

If you try to upload the same pictures twice, or pictures with the same names, the forum will block it to save resources.

As far as the female not flowering, I would be patient. Males flower earlier, and flowering may take as long as 60 days once you move to the 12/12 cycle.

Keep in mind that any light pollution may stunt flowering.

You might try a foliar spray of Earth Juice Bloom on the leaves until flowers start to appear. In any event, moving the plant outside is probably not a a good idea.

Best,

GD

This plant is getting a little out of hand. If it doesn't atleast start to show flowers, I dont' know what Ill do. I might have to do some sort of LST now or maybe top it, but I really dont want to. ill leave it for now and see how it goes.

I counsel patience....

Try going to a 14 hour dark / 10 hour light cycle, and make certain that you have no light pollution whatsoever.

Best of luck,

GD

Latest posts

Back