these are my two ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anybody give me any replies on anything i want some advice or something????

How can you tell their ladies????? Need to get them out the pot and in the ground if your growing outside. Read some of the threads on here marked with a stickey they answer alot of questions you may have. Those are NOT big plants if they are the biggest you have ever grown you must not have gotten bud off any before.

well not all your pics you can see your plants all that good.But the one that you can see the plant pretty good,looks pretty healthy.Little streaching,but all in all looking good:D

well i can tell their female because i see little white hairs on the branchs

i gonna have some more pics up today

every puff that i breath on herbs and leaves i been to the other side and everybody should just get bloody high "smoking buddah"

Well, about the two pistils you see, make sure they're not just the two growths that come out of the front of the node, those are not pistils. Pistils will have two "haris" or "pistils" coming out from behind the two growths. but when i first started growing the two growths i thought were pistils lol. anyways they look great man, keep up the good work and have them put in the grounnd! let them get free! :)

Latest posts

Back