Thg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hey Goddess!
Do I remember correctly you saying that you live in Idaho?
Do you live in Wayward Pines? If so GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!! If you have any trouble call me I could be there in a couple days or a week to help you out. I dont know what I would do but I could give some moral support.

Stay safe and well armed!

ok i see it is a tv series, that explains it. i watch history, tlc, tdc and cartoons cause there is nothing on tv that interest me, well drag racing.

LOL--I read the books when they first came out as I had read a couple of other Blake Crouch and liked them and it is fun to read books set in places you know or live. The first book was just called "Pines". Although there is a small place called Pines, this seems to be set closer to where Stanley or Challis is, in the Sawtooths. I did not watched the first installment in the series, as I do not have TV per se at my house--no satellite, cable, or local channels, except through the internet. I do have Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Prime, but have not checked yet to see if I can get it. I did have someone record it for me though. Was it good?

Giggy, I think it is more of a mini-series than tv-series--it is set to run 10 shows. Though Fox did take "The Dome" by Stephen King and make it into a serial--2 years now, great differentiation between the book and show and it still isn't over. I watch cartoons, too--I love Family Guy

Goddess if you have netflix you can watch my little sisters show "unbreakable Kimmy Scmidt" we thought we lost her but she was just stuck in that bunker for 15 years.:laugh:. Only kidding. I say that because my sister does remind us of Kimmy on the show, she even looks like Tina Fey, just a little taller and younger. I'm sure she gives the patients at the hospital a smile when she is on call ( she is an RN ). I do not resemble her brother on the show though.
I dont know why the movies always show us Indiana people as crazy, Close Encounters of the third kind, Natural born killers, Hoosiers etc. obviously the writers have never been here:rolleyes:.
This has been a very good day: my 6 year old grandson went fishing for the first time and caught 7 bluegills about the size of you're hand, now he wants to miss school tomorrow (all day kindigarten) and go fishing some more. His mom and dad said no.
My other ( older ) sister gave my wife and I 2 party deck tickets to the Janes Addiction concert at Indy speedway next weekend which I was totally not expecting. She is a sweety.
Anyway Goddess I"m glad you are safe. If you go into Wayward Pines you cannot leave.

Yes, got Prime. I have started watching "Orphan Black" and enjoy it. I am also into a lot of BBC and Canadian TV things--I loved Detective Murdoch and Miss Fisher's Mysteries. Watching Mr. Selfridge now. Don't seem to watch much TV except in the winter, which is why I turned off the satellite.

The area Wayward Pines is supposedly set in would be the Frank Church Wilderness area--the 2nd largest wilderness area in the US, after Death Valley--no roads whatsoever. You truly could wander into there and never come out. I have been through it only because I have rafted the Middle Fork of the Salmon and the Main Salmon, which both flow through it. The Middle Fork of the Salmon can be a tough technical river to raft--probably not for the faint of heart.

Latest posts

Back