Thieves.... Northern California.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali*Style

Aint trippin...
Reaction score
I feel like crying right now. Having a great day, everything is going good. I found out my indica plant is a female. Got a nice digital timer at the hydro store today. Everything is going great.

Well, I stopped to check on the plants on the way back from the store. They were all cut off. I cannot believe this. They are worthless how they are. These dumb punks didnt even dig them up so they would keep growing!!!!!!!!!!!

They just stole a bunch of plants that have no buds yet. Why wouldnt they dig them up, so they could finish growing them at least??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

What a freakin waste... How pathetic are people now a days?????

There are a bunch of shoe prints leading me to think it was some kids.

I hate thieves.

I try to be a nice guy and be happy. But I am pretty mad right now.

WARNING... If you steal plants from other people, the karma that you get from these actions will haunt you for the rest of your miserable life.

If I catch you stealing my plants... Life will not be so pleasant for you.

Leave other peoples property ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, way sorry to hear that man. a friend of mine last year got ripped from his own backyard about a week before harvest, that was bad too. The good news was good about your indica tho....but i agree with you about ripping BAD BAD BAD KARMA, and shame on who ever did it!

Wait, was this an outdoor grow? If so, was it on your property? It sounds to me like you may have had a bunch of air-brain kids thinking the actual leaves of the plant are what get you high so they took what they thought was going to mess them up.

Take comfort in the fact that in a few hours / days there will be a bunch of kids smoking chlorophyll getting sick to their stomachs.

Sorry Bro!! I hate thiefs tooooooo and I hope the Karma will hit them soon!!

Thanks every one. I am just kinda upset right now. I will be back later.

sorry to hear that.
that's always the lowest of the lows. deer or dying is one thing, but theives is a hard one to take.
very dumb thieves at that.. unless it was some punk vigilant who's against MJ.

i hope, since they just cut them off, they may still continue to grow for you. it' a huge setback, but hopefully you may still salvage something.

Update...

Went back up there to look around and see what, else was destroyed or taken. Looks like who ever did this went through my little shed, nothing missing. I did have a set of pruning shears, they are gone. Probably what the person / persons used to cut the plants with.

Nothing else seems out of place. I am cruising around back where I keep the straw and guess what I find... A nice new bicycle. It was stashed under my straw tarp.

It looks like something that belongs to a kid. Kinda nice looking I must say.

So, now that KARMA is back.

I got to thinking..., I am going to post this in the newspaper and on craigslist. Found Bicycle, Redline mountain bike- Color red. Looks to be in excellent condition.

Who ever contacts me about it will have to give me some info on it, then I will make them admit they hid it on private property, while trespassing and stealing my marijuana plants.

This thing has got to be worth 500-800 bucks. Someone will want it back.

I am hoping they are under 18 with really tough parents. If so, you can bet your @$$ the parents will be informed.

Karma... Gotta love it.

Cali*Style said:
Update...

Went back up there to look around and see what, else was destroyed or taken. Looks like who ever did this went through my little shed, nothing missing. I did have a set of pruning shears, they are gone. Probably what the person / persons used to cut the plants with.

Nothing else seems out of place. I am cruising around back where I keep the straw and guess what I find... A nice new bicycle. It was stashed under my straw tarp.

It looks like something that belongs to a kid. Kinda nice looking I must say.

So, now that KARMA is back.

I got to thinking..., I am going to post this in the newspaper and on craigslist. Found Bicycle, Redline mountain bike- Color red. Looks to be in excellent condition.

Who ever contacts me about it will have to give me some info on it, then I will make them admit they hid it on private property, while trespassing and stealing my marijuana plants.

This thing has got to be worth 500-800 bucks. Someone will want it back.

I am hoping they are under 18 with really tough parents. If so, you can bet your @$$ the parents will be informed.

Karma... Gotta love it.

I do not know why kids do things like steal.

Kids!!!!!!!!! Oh man there parents are going to be mad

I do not know why kids do things like steal.

Kids!!!!!!!!! Oh man there parents are going to be mad

Sorry man!
I am sorry to hear about the loss, it makes us all just sick to the stomach!. Last week i had something simular happen, i had about 50 outdoor plats about 3foot tall. Someone(my neighbor) poured oil all over my plants, when i got home from work i and found out i couldnt believe my eyes. I endid up ripping out 95% of the patch:, i didnt want to chance anyone getting sick on my behalf. I know only have 2 white widows and 2 arijan haze and 1 puna budder left:(, but i just planted 10 kahuna's and and 10 seeds i just breeded of puna budder x with kahuna. I hope this new strain i have created will be a special plant. Im sorry to hear about your loss and i feel your pain. Keep us posted on it, Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Roken, did your neighbor know it was your stuff?

Cali*Style, glad to hear karma got that kid back. Just be careful and make sure he can't get you for growing buds. (if you live where that stuff is illegal)

Hopefully U will find the owner of the bike and if I were u I wouldn't say anything about the Grow and the bike just might be stolen from the get in go..

Flyinghigh said:
Hopefully U will find the owner of the bike and if I were u I wouldn't say anything about the Grow and the bike just might be stolen from the get in go..
sorry to hear the news cali...good point about the bike bein stolen...careful with that!

dam that was harsh cali*style ,,,but with the find of the bike it seems as karma has come back to bite them on the backside :hubba:

Cali*Style said:

quote]

Then beat the living daylights out of them with a thick stick with nails in the end, or simple do an 'eye for an eye' and chop 1 finger off with pruning shears for every plant you lost.

Cali- real sorry to hear about your plants. The bike thing is touchy though- don't let emotion cloud your judgement. Contacting parents or disclosing your identity may not be prudent. Also- they stole your plants they may have stolen the bike. Maybe you can donate it anonymously to a shelter or something? Just be careful. Take good care.

UP here on the North Coast, folks often take matters into their own hands, not wanting to bother my Bro-In-Law, the Sheriff.

A few years ago a couple of tourists thought it funny to mess around with some locals livestock. The way I hear it told, these 5 drunk tourists kinda ended up in the pasture of these Old Folks up the highway. at about 3 am the Old Folks are wakened by a bunch of yells and screams in their pasture and the Old Guy grabs a shotgun and heads for the trouble. he finds the group of 5 in the center of His pasture, screaming and yelling and all bunched into a tight group. He then tells them to not move because the old bull will surely trample them, unloads his shotgun and heads back to the house.

After breakfast, about 6 am, the Old Guy goes back out to find the 5, now passed out in a heap in the center of his pasture, so he goes out, starts the tractor and chases em off. They asked where the bull was and the OldGuy tells em he is riding it.
:rofl:

Thanks everyone for your comments. I dont know what I am going to do, with this dumb bike. I dont want it or need it. Maybe I will donate it to a shelter or something. I am trying to figure out a way to see if its been reported stolen by anyone. If it has, I would like to know who owned it and talk to them. It is a touchy subject though...

Maybe I should just donate this thing and be done with it.

I sure would like to know who stole my plants though.

Latest posts

Back