Thieves.... Northern California.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karma, got to love it...and instant Karma is the best kind.......those kids/kid is not getting anything and lost a bike....hope they/he learns his lesson. Tho, i agree with the above posts, that bike could be stolen, i would watch the papers, see if someone puts an add in lost and found. But, if it was a kid, he will tell his parents someone stole it...and then the cops will be called. Be careful and good luck.

Cali*Style said:
Thanks everyone for your comments. I dont know what I am going to do, with this dumb bike. I dont want it or need it. Maybe I will donate it to a shelter or something. I am trying to figure out a way to see if its been reported stolen by anyone. If it has, I would like to know who owned it and talk to them. It is a touchy subject though...

Maybe I should just donate this thing and be done with it.

I sure would like to know who stole my plants though.

Cali, sometime it not worth knowing who stole ur plants, But real turth here that u have found a bike and it looks new and know u don't know what to do with the stupid bike.
Well my friend be very careful it could of been a set-up with the worthless cops or it could of been a kids bike and my be stolen, What u need to do is take it to the worthless cops and let them deal with it that way it out of ur hair.
Could sell it to some one but that can back fire too on u if it is stolen, myself and I am taking it, looks NEW let the worhtles cops have it..
Time is the esseance here..

Not to worried about the cops. My grow is legal locally, and to small to attract any feds.

Still not sure what to do with the bike. Should file a police report, but dont want to push my luck to far. Thinking about taken some big chains and locking the bike to an Oak tree next to the road, outside the property where it was found.

Still kinda mad at the whole situation. I am going to talk to a good friend of mine who is a sheriffs deputy later today, and get his opinion on the whole matter.

I dont know.

since you are legal....the deputy is the way to go for sure, and soon like you say.

Like i said, the kid, if he owned the bike, will be telling his parents someone stole it...i know my kids would have, they tend to go into lying mode when they know they are in the wrong. Then the parents call the sherrif themselves. Agree, Best idea, talk to the deputy.

Cali*Style said:
I got to thinking..., I am going to post this in the newspaper and on craigslist. Found Bicycle, Redline mountain bike- Color red. Looks to be in excellent condition.

Who ever contacts me about it will have to give me some info on it, then I will make them admit they hid it on private property, while trespassing and stealing my marijuana plants.

This thing has got to be worth 500-800 bucks. Someone will want it back.

I am hoping they are under 18 with really tough parents. If so, you can bet your @$$ the parents will be informed.

Karma... Gotta love it.

lmao, nice
gotta love Karma.
i wouldn't bother with trying to catch them.. i'd just sell it (preferably to a friends kid or something, not just in the paper.) and buy some weed with it.
if anyone asks.. you just say some dumb kids ripped you off (don't say what) but left behind their bike.

good old karma.. kids steal your plants, so karma left you their bike to sell, and buy what you would've harvested ;)

Damn.. CaliStyle I'm from NorCal i hate thieves why would someone ruin somebody else's hard work? They embarrass the whole chill atmosphere of California.. maybe since your legal you can pick up some clones from a Med shop..Good luck and green mojo on whatevers next for ya man

Life is so good sometimes. Talked with my friend who is a deputy sheriff. They said to file a report immediately. Done. Come to find out, The bike was reported today. The kids lived like a mile from my grow. A couple of teenagers.

Anyways, I have been talking with the sheriffs office most of the day. I am not going to press criminal charges at this point, One of the boys is almost an adult. I dont want him to have a permanent record over this.

Kinda sucks though, The parents are liable for the damage. I am working with them, to have the kids do yard work at the property instead.

The parents do seem like smart people, and they're all for making this a point to there kids.

Anyways... Life is so good sometimes. I am glad that there is some justice left.:)

I will post any updates as I get them.

yardwork? now it sounds as if your inviting this punk in to have a snoop around your prettys'... next time C.S. , he may take more than a few seedlings... i agree with HIE , i woulda sold the worthless punks bike , and got me a new pretty ballast,hood,and bulb , and took my op inside...:hubba: ...
p.s. -- and the point of calling the 'sheriff' was what?

Sometimes, things just work out. Still, too bad about your grow.

Latest posts

Back