Thinking of Another Flowering Space

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha! I'm hoping the heat from my rooms will help keep my furnace down this winter a bit, will run them opposite each other so a set of lights will be on all day. The basement won't need heated, it's golden, but the pantry....

I live in Michigan and with my 4 600's running didn't turn on the heater until feb last year.

Well, financial considerations have required that I drop back and punt. I am going to use the 2 150W HPS in 1/2 the closet. I revamped the 150 setup somewhat.

Used some free shipping crates to make walls and doors.

I used another tube and put one bulb in each and used a no-hub coupling to connect them together.

Hang the light.

I used the metal holders that came with the tubes and wired them together to make a reflector--used roofing metal. Put the reflector on.

Reflector from the bottom.

I will add ducting and a computer fan to the tubes. I really love when I can DIY something really cheap.

Room F 003-1.jpg

Room F 007-1.jpg

Room F 013-1.jpg

Room F 014-1.jpg

Room F 017-1.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, financial considerations have required that I drop back and punt. .

Very nice, but no sports talk please. :D

After some thought, I have decided to put my 1000W HPS in the original flowering room which is 19.5 sq ft. I will put one of the 600W that is now in my flowering room in the new closet (2 x 6). I ordered a fan and speed controller the other day. I got 25' of insulated ducting free from my someone and have decided to do 2 ducting runs between the 2 rooms. As soon as the ventilation for the second room is up and going, I will put one of the 600W HPS in there. The 4 BTB that are in there now (under the 300W and some jury-rigged ventilation) are growing well, but still not showing sex.

Latest posts

Back