This forum.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
Sorry to bug everyone for a minute, I just wanted to say this is the best, most informative, forum for the love of grass I have ever seen.:D I wanted to thank everyone so much for all the help you have given me. Everyone has welcomed me, You guys are great. :) Give yourselves a big pat on the back:woohoo: , because you all are one of a kind to even be here helping so many people like me who would enjoy having a little sanity about 4 times a day:hubba: . This forum is like taking a grass class. Yea grass class 101. LoL I’m just saying, I love it here!!! God bless you all, this site is A1.:holysheep:
Thank you all again,
Inhalethis

Here Here!
I have found nothing but kind people who are generous with their knowledge of growing. People from all walks of life and many different places but we are all growers who want to better the "weed". I have learned more here than I EVER would have by just buying a book and made some cool friends as well. Thanks EVERYONE!! :D

i agree and have said it many times. best grow forum on the net by far.theres not another forum online with as many friendly quick to help members.we all have different opnions on different things.we're young ,old,were republicans,we're democrats,but above all,we all have a passion for a certain plant that Mother Nature has supplyed us with,were all just willing to invest a little time and money to grow some herb we can smoke and know that what we are smoking is a pruduct of what we birthed.we love the feeling we get when we can just sit back and look at and breath in the scent of some fat trichome loaded buds that we produced with the help of some water,nutes,and light. "Thats My $.02" -peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i agree and have said it many times. best grow forum on the net by far.theres not another forum online with as many friendly quick to help members.we all have different opnions on different things.we're young ,old,were republicans,we're democrats,but above all,we all have a passion for a certain plant that Mother Nature has supplyed us with,were all just willing to invest a little time and money to grow some herb we can smoke and know that what we are smoking is a pruduct of what we birthed.we love the feeling we get when we can just sit back and look at and breath in the scent of some fat trichome loaded buds that we produced with the help of some water,nutes,and light. "Thats My $.02" -peace

Could'nt have said it better.And not going to try-lol
Gb

SmokinMom said:
Inhalethis- I felt the exact same way when I found this joint nearly 2 years ago.

It's quite addictive, isn't it. ;)
Very addictive. lol :giggle: for sure.
I want to remind everyone of Genesis 1:29-30 and Genesis 9:3 God gave us the green herb. I'm so thankful for you all. Bless you.;) I don't know about you, I would rather enjoy something put here by God for my nerves, rather than something put here by man. just an idea.:)

This has been so much like a class on line! I love it!

I have had so much fun reading about everyones experiences in the MJ world! I have learned so much and have found it some times captavating and hard to pull away!

It is a very good thing to show Appreciation and this forum is a blessing in ways than can be experssed only with love and gratitude!

Thanks Mar Passion for staying focused on what you love!:D

:yeahthat: to all the posts above me and proberbly to all the posts below me
this site just seems to get bigger and better every time i log on

Latest posts

Back