This how I get down, and you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knife hits are cool. I always use flattened spoons instead of knives though. And if you have someone with you have whoever's not taking the hit hold the spoons or knives so you can hold a toilet paper roll right over the smoke. It acts as a sort of bong.

Cool pics!

Glad you guys liked it, I dig that homemade hookah. I havent made my own pieces in the longest time. They never did hit to well but were always a fun way to spend a couple hours. Later guys.

glass blowing is something ive wanted to do for a long long time but have never had the money nor the means to learn, i live in mass(if your from mass your know how strict they are about that kind of shit)right near RI and i used to work next door to someone in ri who blew and id go in and watch him sometimes, him and his apprentice would just sit there all day listening to music smokin bowls hanging out with whichever one of their friends showed up, i dont know about you but that sounds like a damn good job to me, its incredible what they can do with a tube of glass and a torch.

thanks, i use it from time to time, it hits alright.

can anyone explain to me how the whole knife kit thing works out please?

Okay these are some items you will need to do knife hits:

• (2) knives
  • Small torch
  • Glass or paper cylinder piece with openings on each end
  • Metal pan (sum thing to do it on so you won't mess up your counters or whatever).
  • Sum of Bro G's bud, ha ha....
Okay so here we go, You heat the knives together till there kinda red ( You might want to experiment wit that). Then you place one knife down and place the bud on top, then press with the other knife all while holding the glass or paper piece to collect the smoke. I'm kinda high so if I didn't make sense sorry!Here are sum pics to follow.....

2005_04101stage0011.JPG

2005_04101stage0012.JPG

2005_04101stage0013.JPG

2005_04101stage0014.JPG

2005_04101stage0015.JPG

2005_04101stage0016.JPG

2005_04101stage0017.JPG

Thank for the info AZ.
yo what bout the homemade hookah how did u do that? i rele like it
one of my favorite things bout smoking is exploring all the things you can make to smoke out of

Anyone care for a Scooby Snack? :D

Here are my brass His and Hers hit rods along with my box and two travel rods, alligator bowl from Mexico, home-made deer antler bowl, my personal bong (oldest piece at 8 years), famed Scooby Doo Hookah (I get high with a little help from my friends in one pic :eek:) and the bowl and glass tube for Scooby which I also use in various other home-made devices when the mood "hits".

Well, that bud's tempting me something fierce, so its time to make like a christmas tree and get lit!

Hitters1.jpg

Scooby Snack1.jpg

I Get High With My Friends1.jpg

Deer Antler Bowl1.jpg

mexican alligator bowl1.jpg

Bog Bong1.jpg

Scooby Dooby2.jpg

Stem Cell2.jpg

Ahhh... another chance to show off my favourite glass pieces :)

Cheers and good green mojo flowin out...

zL

old and new.JPG

turbs.JPG

pipes 048 (Small).jpg

Funky, your pieces made me laugh, in a good way. They're very cool, you seem like a fun person to be around.

I get high with a little help my friends, hahaha - priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

OhioDood said:
Funky, your pieces made me laugh, in a good way. They're very cool, you seem like a fun person to be around.
Thanks OhioDood! I'm happy I found a forum where I can relax, laugh, and just plain "kick it" with some like-minded folk. :)

OhioDood said:
I get high with a little help my friends, hahaha - priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

No problem OhioDood, glad you got a kick out of it. :D

AZshwagg said:
AZshwagg's method of doing knife hits!
Thanks for clearing that up AZshwagg, I can't wait to try it!

-------------
This thread is great because I love to eyeball and appreciate all the variety of different pieces everyone has, each so unique and personal, yet they all take us to the same place! :cool:

Latest posts

Back