This is how i harvest 1-3 POUNDS every 2 months in my CLOSET with NO EXPERIENCE. >:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWgrowking

JWgrowKING
Reaction score
:thumbsup:Well lets start off by saying stating the obvious. If your a beginner you probably dont even know what components to put in a hydro hut and in a grow box they come pre assembled and ready to go. Also your really not saving money by building your own unless you've had it professionally built so the cost are bascially the same. Grow boxes come with step-by-step instructional videos so there is ZERO chance of messing up your beautiful crops vs hydrohuts you have to read books and constantly check on your system so it doesn't break. Hydro huts are not as stealthy for two reasons. One they are made of cloth and look like your growing somthing. Two is because they are much larger and the smaller ones dont have room for the proper ventilation. Grow boxes are small and confined with the proper air flow and odor control. Overall i firmly believe that hydroponic EDITare MUCH better than hydro huts. Produce up to 1-3 pounds of dried plant matter with hydroponic systems in a box and up to 40% faster. If your looking for the lowest prices anywhere go to EDIT

You can't link to outside sites...even if you are shamelessly trying to sell something to the members on this forum....you can't even post this I believe...there is no vendors allowed...

Thats quiet funny because im not a vendor i am a satisfied customer. But thank you anyways.

:thumbsup: = : aok: :aok: ....:rofl:

you just registered... and these are the only posts you made.... your a vendor...
Lata bra

What a jackhole.... Go try a 3rd graders grow site there guuuuuyyyyyyyy !

JWgrowking said:
Thats quiet funny because im not a vendor i am a satisfied customer. But thank you anyways.

Yeah sooooo satisfied that your very first post was about this wonderful product...Ok Vendor...I mean JW:)

Hey growking... Ummm where do i start, this really looks like an advertisment.. For the price of one of those tiny cabinets i could convert a 10ftx10ft room into a grow room... There are instructions on this site for noobs who dont know what to buy...

And I saved a lot of cash building it myself.. Grow tent $100, lumatek 400w ballast with air cooled hood $239, 4 in inline fan $100.. Soil $30 and nutrients buffers and additives $200.. So for $669 I built a 2x4x7 grow tent... Thats just a little more money than the PC grow box on that site and PC grow boxes suck badly.... I dont see how you could harvest a pound out of one either LOL...

And now Im calling you out on this, show us some pics of the 3lb harvests your getting with the tiny overpriced cabinets... Or even 1lb LOL those cabinets are tiny!!! I dont believe a word of this.... There is no way somone with no exp could get results even close to 3 lbs... I dont think the best grower in the world could produce 3 lbs out of that.... If you can grow 3 lbs in that cabinet then your in the wrong business, quit selling the cabinets and start selling seeds because you have the worlds heaviest producer!!

I like spam on sandwiches. I like it with eggs with some peppers thrown in. Cook it in a skillet with potatoes. Mmm, lot's of options. Spam is truly the king of the canned meats. Long live the King. I am bored and this seemed like a good thread to hijack until a mod can come and shut it down.

My my my boys...take a puff calm down and laugh when Hick shuts his pie hole.

anyone notice his rep color is different? what's up with that?

Hey Bro...

Thanks for sharing your nice find. That sure sounds like a nifty setup JW but I can do you one better... I've got a closet that when the door is closed... actually looks just like a closet! ;) VERY stealth!

Hmmmmm... it seems JW is nice enough to be making the rounds to share his great news...

hXXp://boards.cannabis.com/growing-information/175410-why-i-think-i-can-grow-better-bud-out-my-grow-box-than-out-your-grow-room.html

Stealth.jpg

hehehe...a closet.:giggle: very slick like :batman:

Last edited by ozzydiodude : Today at 12:36 AM. Reason: wanted to be able to visit MP tomorrow

:rofl::48:Now I didn't see what you had originally wrote, but that is hilarious.

Green eggs and spam would be gross though. Only one odd food item on a plate at a time. You ever add food coloring to scrambled eggs to make them green? For some reason that really grosses me out. Those green, runny eggs, yuck! Spam though, as gross as it is, I dig it. I especially like the fact that it is a meat, kept at room temperature, and does not expire for several years. That should gross me out, but it just reinforces further that Spam is the still the King of the canned meats. Long Live The King.

Harvest 1-3 pounds every 2 months in closet with no exp ?? LOL .....music to my ears .......too bad im deaf .....:rofl: . BTW we're all growing tomatoes in here so .. minimum is...10 lbs every 2 months for us :rofl: . Dude welcome to MP , get some time to read over the forum rules and regulations before posting adv link . Mods please delete this asap. :D :ciao:

hee heee hee .."1-3 lbs with no experience".. Hmm must be the fertilizer I can smell from here:rofl:

Latest posts

Back