This is my new baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So heres my new baby, i found it as the smallest seed in some crazy Afgan kush my friend brought over. When i found it i was so amazed, you know its crazy chance to have a seed sometimes that just stands out... anyhow, here it is, a week and a half old, small but cute no?

tree baby.jpg

Very cute....make sure you keep an eye out down the road in case it goes hermie...you don't want to spread bad hermie genetics...

ok, well im gunna keep a grow journal over this forum, so iif theres any problems you know where i'll be asking

I'm impressed with the photography. You made it look like the cutest little sprout I ever saw.

I'm with Hamster. Watch out for that to go hermie. Most times when you find a few seeds in a bag of great weed that should be sensimilia, it is a result of selfing.

Guys, she died. Idk what i did wrong, i left today for a christmas thing today and my lights got shut off for the 7 hours i was gone, and when i came home the stem in the middle was almost as thin and it was a brittle as string. I pick it out, and i tried cutting it and tossing it in to try and clone the top part, since it was still as cute as before, but idk if its going to work, i dont get it, i did my daily prayers to the weed gods lol....... any suggestions or should i just forget it and worry about my other seedlings of a lesser weeed?

Wow...that thing looked very healthy...I wld at least spend a lil time trying to figure out if you did something wrong...without seeing pics I wld either think it died of thirst, it was fed nutrients or it was a real bad ph thing?? I don't see that seedling that you posted a pic of just dying...

it was a male anyway ;) always think positive :p

i dont get it, the leaves still look good, i dont think it died of thirst, and im out of tests for ph, its gunna have to wait till tomorow now.... damn, well i planted a new batch, lets hope this round goes better shall we?

Maybe it got clipped by gardner error. I know I've killed a few plants in the past by runing tje sleeve of my shirt over the pot and snapping the stem without realizing it.

Tater said:
Maybe it got clipped by gardner error. I know I've killed a few plants in the past by runing tje sleeve of my shirt over the pot and snapping the stem without realizing it.
True dat. When they're so young and vasular they're as delicate as a succulent, eh? If everything else was in the green, and the only sign of trouble was the stem blem, I'd suspect some kind of mechanical problem like Tater sez. Even a tiny hole or nick when they're that small can disrupt their vascular scene or become a disease vector. Sorry that happened, it was a cutie!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back