This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi peeps,
I am going to start my last five satori seeds in hopes to make seeds this summer. Here we go: DSCF1908.JPG

All boys? All girls?? Any bets?

I vote 3 female and 2 male. It usually seems that I get more girls than boys with Satori. You are going to make Satori seeds?

Yes THG, I am going to try to make some seeds and not ruin everything else. I love satori so much that the thought of having 200 or so satori seeds makes me very happy.

Just visited the plants outside on this cold windy morning and was shocked at the stretch of the plants that were in veg when they went outside, compared to the ladies that were in flower, with no stretch yet.. Are they going to reveg?

Holy stretch batman~[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]DSCF1911.JPGDSCF1910.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1912.JPG
    DSCF1912.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 28
3 females
1 male
1 High Rose
=
Many seeds

Rosebud said:
Yes THG, I am going to try to make some seeds and not ruin everything else. I love satori so much that the thought of having 200 or so satori seeds makes me very happy.

I'm sure you will do just fine. The thought of 200 or so Satori seeds would make me very happy, too.

Rosebud,, must b nice to grow outside. i'd b in jail if I did that here

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

lovbnstoned said:
Rosebud,, must b nice to grow outside. i'd b in jail if I did that here

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

You certainly get huge plants outdoors. I am nervous as I have a hot head alcoholic that lives behind us... We never see him, but he could peek over the fence if he wanted to ...So, yes, the police are not a threat, but theft is. I just as soon no one knows about it. Kinda makes for an anti social summer too. lol, i like that I think.
Lovbnstoned, i hope your state or where ever you are becomes legal soon, i probably wouldn't grow if it wasn't, as I am a chicken.
Thanks for stopping in.

Latest posts

Back