This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi Peeps,

I said I wasn't going to grow this summer and I am a big liar pants.

This is the purple peach(PP) and Pink Momma (PM). I know it looks like some problem with the leaves and a deficiency, but i just put them in ffof yesterday. They had just been in seed starter. They will be fine.
DSCF1436.JPG

The bigger plant on the left is my first attempt at pollen painting.

Thank you Dman for encouraging me to use the Larry male with the burmese Kush and there she is. I got two seeds, only one came up and I do believe she is a she. Thanks to Orange for his patience with trying to tell me how to do it.

The smaller plant is a medicine woman and Larry cross. Not sure of the sex of that one yet.
DSCF1437.JPG

Oh yes, my medicine woman clones got too big in veg and I had to turn on the flowering lights for them on August 1st. It is 90 degrees in there most of the time. I have both 400 and 600 on cause the girls got too big and one wouldn't do it. I didn't plan the veg time too well.
DSCF1438.JPG

Thanks for coming by.

It would really hard for me to shut down part of the year, regardless of temps. I just don't know what I would do with myself.

I think they all look great Rosebud. I find it hard to plan veg times also. The plants just don't grow like we think they should all the time.

I too will probably be a year round addict. Love the joy I get from growing these marvelous plants.

Thanks THG!

Tasty it is really hard to stop growing. You are right it is addicting. Thanks for stopping by.

Welcome back to growing during the Summer, Rose.

I have been having high temps here also, but it is still fun and like THG said, I would not know what to do with myself. I mean we just can't BIU all Summer without doing something fun and exciting:D

Looking nice Rose:)

:ciao: rose ... im sure you will have those ladies dialed in -in no time .. if you are running an ac this time of the year to stay cool anyways , its a win win situation, you get more experience with growing and more nice erbs for jars.. plus if you are doing your own crosses you get to see how they handle heat stress. which just helps you to get to know your strain better.. may your temps be manageable and your grow problem free...

Aloha
Squidy :ciao:

Pulling up a chair if you don't mind Rose :ciao:

Glad to have you ston-loc. I am also glad i don't have to compare satori's with you guys.

Thanks Squidy, I am glad you stopped in.

Ladies are looking great RB, im glad you used that larry male!

I cant wait to start my first beans this fall, i want to start soon but its to damned hot still, im hoping within 2 weeks or so i can start.

What are you starting?

Yes, it is kinda weird having a male of a variety that you have never smoked, but I can already see the Larry influence in a couple of Medicine woman's that got pollinated by him. It is fun stuff. Looking forward to smoking the half larrys.

:ciao: Rosebud---your plants look maaaavalus daaaling---mojo for your summer grow :icon_smile: fun stuff chucking pollen huh :eek: i am subscribed to your show :vap_smiley:

Sorry Mamme to late entry yur fine grows yual be sharing. Mind I pull stump little missy and watch what yu do? :)

BWD

BWD, you are more then welcome to sit as long as you please. There is just one request, you can't kill anything while your here, ok? Glad to have you!

Thanks Orange glad you're here. I will try to do ya proud on the PP.

Warning Graphic violence:

This is what happened to a boy with a ball in my closet.

DSCF1457.JPG

Rosebud said:
Warning Graphic violence:

This is what happened to a boy with a ball in my closet

:heart: your style

I've got my last two males isolated and have been torturing them with practice pruning. Also learning how much they can stand (cold temps) etc since they are in a non controlled environment.
Next going to chop them up and practice making bubble hash. Not expecting anything to smoke, I've just never done it before and learn best hands on.

Mostly the boys are acting as cat toys- what is it about felines and MJ?

tastyness said:
:heart: your style

I've got my last two males isolated and have been torturing them with practice pruning. Also learning how much they can stand (cold temps) etc since they are in a non controlled environment.
Next going to chop them up and practice making bubble hash. Not expecting anything to smoke, I've just never done it before and learn best hands on.

Mostly the boys are acting as cat toys- what is it about felines and MJ?
funny you say that, my pooch loves the fox farm happy frog nuts i use, everytime i topdress i have to make sure she doesnt catch a whiff or shell sneak in and eat it all off the soil.. haha

sMACk

lola.jpg

Latest posts

Back