This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice, Rose . . . looks like the PPs and PMs are off to a great start . . . and the MWs look like they will be getting pretty hefty soon !!

congrats on growing out your first cross too . . . nothing like seeing first-hand what each parent contributes to the offspring . . . and nothing like smoking a new flavor of dank herb that you created !! :cool2:

hello and Happy growing Rose.....you said that you pulled a MAle?....and over younder you said your breeding male was no more...please clearify for me...are you breeding or not...oh...that sounds bad:giggle:

Hi 4U. Did you see the gory picture up there^, i killed him.

He was my first ever attempt at breeding. It was a larry male and a female burmese kush. I only got two seeds, you can laugh if you want, i was being really careful.ha...anyway, one seed sprouted and after all this long time it was a boy! So end of my bukuxlarry.

The PP and PM, are not sexed yet. I won't be breeding them. I have more seeds. They are beautiful if I say so myself. Thank you for stopping in.

T

Dan K. Liberty said:
very nice, Rose . . . looks like the PPs and PMs are off to a great start . . . and the MWs look like they will be getting pretty hefty soon !!

congrats on growing out your first cross too . . . nothing like seeing first-hand what each parent contributes to the offspring . . . and nothing like smoking a new flavor of dank herb that you created !! :cool2:

Hi Dan,I am going to go take a picture of the MW for you. They are the biggest I have ever grown, i veged too long.

Anyway, thanks for stopping in all of you friends.

Rosebud said:
Warning Graphic violence:

This is what happened to a boy with a ball in my closet.

Way to take the anger out at that dang guy!

This is gonna be my "fix" for when my girls are done and I don't have any more plants to watch. I feel addicted to growing too, but shoot, after one month of trimming 8 hours a day, kinda cures you for a while. I am always looking forward to the next season though. I am gonna try some seeds, I think/hope, next year.

Your plants look great Rose. :icon_smile:

:D :stoned: :yay: :ciao: Rosebud---gotta love those 9 finger leaves on the PM---hope you are feeling as good as your plants---looks like you got another week or so before you sex them up---may your ratio be better than 50% female---thanks for the pics---mojo:heart:

You always have the most beautiful plants! Great job. I think I am going to have to try and lay my hands on some MW and give it a go--yours always look so wonderful.

There will be a medicine clone for you anytime you want to come on over THG.

Have had the BORG. First time in a long time. First in the flower room now in the veg.

Here is an update on the kids. Pink Momma and Purple peach..

DSCF1461.JPG

DSCF1468.JPG

:ciao: Rose! Sorry about the BORG. Plants are looking good as always!

:48:

Drft

Beautiful as usual, Rosy. I'll be watching. Taking the summer off was only possible for me because I got out of town. Had I stayed on the boat I would have at least attempted to grow with the temps outside at 115 for most of three months. Sure is nice to be home (again) My little girls are thriving -- in the 70's, and less than a ft. from 400w MH. It's soooo nice to be growing again :)

Peace

I am so glad you are growing again. You were missed around here Hemper.

I am in the midst of kicking some spider mite butt! Drft.

Thanks for stopping in you guys!

This is a big mess of Medicine woman. I vegged her too long. She is heavy and hard to move. There are two plants in the bathtub.;~)

These were the first plants to be in my new super soil. Thank you NChef and my compost.

DSCF1471.JPG

DSCF1472.JPG

see, I knew you were havin your medicine in the bathroom lol . . . that's my kinda woman there, looking delicious !!

Rosebud said:
This is a big mess of Medicine woman. I vegged her too long. She is heavy and hard to move. There are two plants in the bathtub.;~)

These were the first plants to be in my new super soil. Thank you NChef and my compost.

LOL--sometimes my master bath looks like a potting shed--thank goodness I live alone and have 2 bathrooms.

Rosie, I think I am going to have to take some organic lessons from you. Your plants look far better than mine. Great job as always--what a green thumb you have!

THG and Rose

Bathrooms are where it's at. I had my first grow in my ensuite!

Now I use the tub to let my 10L bottles of water sit out- if you want to take a shower you get a little workout first.

tastyness said:
THG and Rose

Bathrooms are where it's at. I had my first grow in my ensuite!

Now I use the tub to let my 10L bottles of water sit out- if you want to take a shower you get a little workout first.

My flowering space is 3 x 6.5'. If I find a good buy on a 3 x 6' shower pan, I will put that in my room and run the drain outside kind of like a grey water line.

I let my water set out in my shower, too. This is where it comes in handy to have 2 bathrooms. When I was remodeling my main bathroom, I had to haul the buckets out of the master shower to take a shower. However, if there were not too many buckets, sometimes I would just put a lid on them and shower around them.

THG, I was thinking about you and just starting in organics. I know no other person who has gone from thinking about organics to making their own soil in a matter of weeks. When you take something on you go all out.
Good for you. You know so much more than i do about everything, i am glad i have a green thumb.

NC, i see you down there and want to thank you for my wonderful soil.

Seems like a lot of people are dealing with Spider Mites right now -- I KNOW you can deal with them, Rosy -- good luck and WOW, what beauties you have there -- truly a green thumb.

Peace

Latest posts

Back