This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hemper, did I tell you how glad i am you are back? lol I know i did.

As you know the borg is evil and makes ya have creepy crawly skin even after all the spray and a shower.

The monsters make ya itch and *itch, hot showers help...fight the good battle, my friend!

Hi Peeps,
How is this for an even canopy?:eek:
DSCF1510.JPGIn the middle pot is 16 auto seeds that stay very tiny and produce like 10 g each. They a ruderalis and lowrider cross that is supposed to be high in cbd's and low in thc and I am growing it for the very wimpy stoner, my husband. I hope it works for his muscles and doesn't make him have anxiety like my pot does.

On the right is 4 satori seeds in cups, and the crazy lady on the left is...are you ready for it???? Nurse Larry!!!!! On the right are some baby sour diesel cross.

Here is outside:
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]​
DSCF1506.JPGDSCF1501.JPG

That is mr rb's new fence he put up when he retired, still has a ways to go. That is what is left of the apricot tree. I am sad about it's demise.

The two strays that found us...good ones. and Medicine Woman reveg. Total cloudy tric's. I figure we have two weeks till frost.

Thanks for stopping in all of you. Don't know how I would grow without you.​

Attachments

• DSCF1500.JPG
    DSCF1500.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 68
:woohoo: Nurse Larry!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

:48:
Drfting07

Looking wonderful, as always, Rosebud.

I love the strays. I seem to collect those, too. My 3 are getting quite old and 2 of them are sickly....sigh. We sure get to love our pets, don't we?

looks great Girl...I just found the thread and Hubbies fence looks good...I like the tribike:D..mojo for the autos....have you grown many plants in same pot?

mojo 4u Girly grower

take care and be safe
:48:

Yes drft, you named the baby! Thank you, nurse Larry is the best name ever.

Thanks THG! That is always nice to hear coming from you.

Hey 4U, the many in one pot for auto's is the way the guy did these in the pictures. Very little plants. Thanks fro stopping by,.

oh...I aint just stopping in..Im a pull up that bench in the yard ther and :watchplant: see what ya do with those autos...

Glad your here 4u! Never in a million years did I think i would be growing an auto. 14 out of 16 have sprouted. :eek: I guess they won't all be auto's and I just pull those out.

Rosebud,
Love the reveg! Can't wait to try mine.

I like that they don't look like pot plants for a while, I should be able to throw them outside in the sun and no one will be the wiser. At least till they get smelly.I'll be ready for that advice soon- so when you've got time let me know.

I'll be interested in the CBD outcome as well. Who ever thought we would be trying to grow strains without the THC effect?

I am growing it for the very wimpy stoner, my husband. I hope it works for his muscles and doesn't make him have anxiety like my pot does.

:aok: Good on you, my friend, well done!

LOL, Isn't that so gross? I couldn't believe I did that. Guess I will give that bud to someone. ha.

I am going to take down the Medicine Woman tonight. It is the harvest ball. I will try to get some pic's of it. I am out and didn't sleep so well last night because of that.
Wish you were all here for the harvest ball and thai food.

Rosebud said:
LOL, Isn't that so gross? I couldn't believe I did that. Guess I will give that bud to someone. ha.

I am going to take down the Medicine Woman tonight. It is the harvest ball. I will try to get some pic's of it. I am out and didn't sleep so well last night because of that.
Wish you were all here for the harvest ball and thai food.

oh, I wish I was there, too. Happy trimming!

How are your Satori babies?

Three outta four have sprouted so I planted another to have four. I am so ridiculously in love with satori that I kinda panic when the jars get low.

I wish you were here THC. Although the MW look really rough, I don't know if I can take a picture or not...They are both a mess. They got too big in veg since i wasn't gonna flower this summer. I will not do that again.

Rose is doing auto's?

Maybe do a little harvesting each day till hubby finds what day(tric stages) is best him? I have experienced different flavors and effects depending on the amounts of clear,cloudy,amber trics the buds have on the same strains

Took this big girl down last night. MW: Heaviest plant i have ever taken. Two big girls under 1000 watts ..woo hoo, can't wait to smoke it.
DSCF1527.JPG
Here is her sister...what a mess to deal with today, a nice mess it is.DSCF1530.JPG

Congrats on this harvest Rose!

Wonderful looking fence too. And some pretty cute strays!

I like The Ducks idea too, I found the same thing, harvesting the same plant over a period of time does change the effects for sure.

Latest posts

Back